Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent Curt. I, unfortunately, know what all of you are going through.

Comment

went thru this with my dad , its rough.
        prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Prayers up for you all Curt.

Comment

Prayers up for y’all my friend. We did it for one year and that was tough. I can only imagine.

Comment

Man so sorry to hear. I can't imagine having yo watch a loved one go through it. I had a client I Built a mother in law house for and I was there looking at another project recently and her mom had gone way south. She told me if she could legally end it for her, she would. Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you and the fam. And many kudos to you all for persevering through what must be an incredibly difficult time. Peace, patience and comfort for these folks please, Lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you and your family now.

Comment

Prayers sent up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayer Up for All the Family Curt. God Bless.

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Sending prayers your way. Stay strong. God is with you.

Comment

Prayers for her and all of your family. Heartbreaking to read and to kind of understand what is going on.

We are just beginning the journey with my dad. He has been steadily getting worse for the last year. Fortunately I have an angel for a wife and we are retired so have time for them. We live across the street so are close and able to deal with the struggles. I am glad to still have them but I dread what each new day brings. It's bad for my dad but he forgets what is going on. The saddest thing is watching the effect on my mom. I've never felt more helpless or sad in my life.

My family will pray for yours! I wish I could help!

Comment

Prayers sent for your family! That's a tough one to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X