KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I appreciate that Andy.

Adam, I've been wondering if you got are by a black bear out there in Muley country.

Comment

No, been trying to take my son and nephew hunting while working like a dog as well as finishing up the new house. I thought I knew what busy was up until the past 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by calls View Post
        No, been trying to take my son and nephew hunting while working like a dog as well as finishing up the new house. I thought I knew what busy was up until the past 6 months.

I just want an invite to try out the zip line. Get busy.

Comment

Congrats! You're where we were 3 years ago when we bought our place. You'll love it. There's no comparison.
          Good luck.

Comment

Looking great and heck of a name for ranch.
            Congrats

Comment

Nice

Comment

Had a long weekend. Had some friends up so I had to leave early and put up bunk beds and light fixtures in the cabin

Comment

Then it was time to try my hand at some electrical work. SHOCKINGLY I didn't hurt myself. Installed a couple breakers

New outlet outside

I also needed an outlet outside the cabin for external lighting and extension cords. Tapped into an inside outlet.

And then it was time to relax. Steaks, Spotted Cow beer from Wisconsin, and a big azz fire for the 30 degree weather.

And time to check the trail camera. No feeder yet. Just hand corn

We had some friends spend the weekend. They are originally from New Jersey. They loved the place. They want to buy land now.

Comment

I forgot about my impressive head shot with a Henry .22. Ended up like this:

Comment

Looks like you have it goin' on Bobby!

Comment

Looks awesome !!! Good times to be had right there!

Comment

That old buck looks like he might have been a STUD! time to look for his sheds.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            That old buck looks like he might have been a STUD! time to look for his sheds.
                            Huge body ain't it. I wasn't sure it was a buck at first but I think you're right. I'll post the originals later.

Comment

Bobby, great place. On your party pad, I would (if it's not done already) make dang sure that thing is bolted together on the legs, not just slipped together. Don't ask me how I know :-(. oh, make sure it's tied down with small cable too not that rope that comes with them, that stuff stretches and then the wind picks up the tarp and well, it ain't pretty.

Beautiful place and congratulations to you and the family.

Matt_C

Comment

Congrats, on a beautiful place. Wishing you and your family many life time memories on your ranch!
                                Lucky enough to have one since 2007, believe me the to do list will get much longer and never end. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X