Should I get a Triax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it!!! Best bow on the market!!
    Ive had mine since mid February. Sweet shooter, smooth, fast quiet and very dead in the hand

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best made! Buy it!

Comment

I absolutely love mine, it’s the smoothest Mathews made since the SB and that’s saying something. It’s a short ATA and I was skeptical, I had the z7 extreme it was a great bow but would rip your shoulder trying to let down, this bow does not do that. Also extremely quiet and 0 hand vibration. For stand or pop up hunting it’s the way to go.

Comment

I love my triax, it shoots true and it comes in sweet camos. I have the sitka whitetail camo and at my local bow shop they didn't charge me extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
            I was looking at them online last night. They are super short and I am not sure how well that would work with my longer than average draw. I will shoot one when it comes time to buy as well as a Realm and Reign 6 and hopefully several others.
            Is that why the fish looks so big?

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
              Do it!!! Best bow on the market!!
              Ive had mine since mid February. Sweet shooter, smooth, fast quiet and very dead in the hand

Where was that photo taken? I've been curious if anywhere had an elevated practice platform? That CCR?

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
                Where was that photo taken? I've been curious if anywhere had an elevated practice platform? That CCR?
                No its out at Fort Grard outside Weatherford

Comment

However CCR dose have some elevated 3D stands. Shot from a couple during the R100

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                    However CCR dose have some elevated 3D stands. Shot from a couple during the R100

Thanks for the info[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“To be ?”
                      “Or not to be ?”
                      That is the question
                      Love my “AX” that’s for sure

Comment

Went in a couple of weeks ago to get my bow checked out & asked if they had a LH triax in stock. He didn't think he had one in my specs. Got through shooting mine & was getting ready to leave. Richard hollers hey go shoot this. Bad move on my part. I left with a triax. I just started shooting a year ago ,but no doubt it is a great shooter. I have shot both my bows & definitely quieter & smoother to me. My other bow is a Monster Chill X.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                          I've had the Z7 for a few years now and had the Reezen before that. I didn't have a problem with either but I hear the Triax is the bomb.com. Just curious what you guys thought. Thanks for the feedback.
                          I just put my Z7 in the closet and bought the Triax. Love it! It’s smooth. It has a harder stop to it when I come to full draw. My Z7 seemed a little spongey? May be just me but I like it. Shoot it and others and pick. That’s most of the fun!!

Comment

Personally I'm a ATA guy... Therefore, I opted out of the Triax and had Mathews send me the Halon 32 - 6. This bow is by far my favorite since the Heli-m. Prior to the Heli-m Switchback was my favorite. Last season I used the Halon 6. Okay bow, changes were made on the 32 and again, it's my favorite Mathews since the Heli-m. I hope this helps and good luck!

Comment

Got one now my SBXT is the backip

Comment

Love my Triax! If I were looking to buy now I think I would wait to see what Mathews will come out with next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X