AR Parts Swap Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Parts Swap Group

Birthed out of the cheap AR discussion, a few of us thought it would be a good idea if we had a parts swap thread. If you have spare AR parts, not matter what it is, post it up. Buy, sell, trade, or PIF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a different muzzle device on one of mine. The one on it is a break which makes it loud as heck to shoot

Comment

I've got a brand new DS Arms stock kit (minus buffer and spring) that I would like to trade for a lower parts kit (with or without FCG). Also looking for a pistol buffer tube.

Comment

I've got 225 rds of 7.61 x 51 (308) ammo I'd trade for .223 upper,upper parts,or lower build kits

Comment

I'm looking for an inexpensive 300 blackout upper.

Comment

I like it I like it..... I have an A2 buttstock and a A2 short hand guard.. I am looking for
            .556 upper parts as in all of them.. I need two complete uppers to finish the two lowers I have...

Comment

Thinking about a couple of those barrels

Comment

I was just looking at that as well. I got an email from them and PSA. Still don't see any complete 300 blackout uppers though...grr...I do see some blackout barrels but none are 16" and I don't wanna have to wait for SBR stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                  I was just looking at that as well. I got an email from them and PSA. Still don't see any complete 300 blackout uppers though...grr...I do see some blackout barrels but none are 16" and I don't wanna have to wait for SBR stamp.

If you look the primary had the blade stock for pretty cheap if you wanted to wait for your stamp.... just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by nathank View Post
                    If you look the primary had the blade stock for pretty cheap if you wanted to wait for your stamp.... just saying..

I saw that, but wasn't sure on the legality of going from pistol to rifle and whatnot. I currently have a functional 556 AR and am wanting to switch over to 300 blackout and go suppressed. Thought about going the pistol route, anyone have any thoughts or experience in doing such?

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
                      I've got 225 rds of 7.61 x 51 (308) ammo I'd trade for .223 upper,upper parts,or lower build kits
                      Also have a couple of Anderson Manufacturing Stripped lowers looking to trade for 16",18" or 20 upper.
                      Still have the 7.62 ammo

Comment

I've got a Aac stripped upper with ejection port cover. 100$ shipped. It's marked 300 blackout would work fine for 556 also. It never saw use. Bought it as a set in order to acquire a Aac lower a while back.

Comment

AR Parts Swap Group

I have a No Mar AR-10 upper vice block. Some damage on on the front end from trying to torgue a barrel nut but still plenty useable.

Also have a logo PSA AR-15 carbine buffer and at least one other no-name buffer. Brand new

Will swap for ????

Comment

Also have a couple of Anderson Manufacturing Stripped lowers looking to trade for 16",18" or 20 upper.
                            Also have a Black Magpul MOE Stock,Buffer and spring,

Comment

Working...
                            X