Clear All

Looks good

Comment

Enjoyed the Pics! Good job!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
          If you add stabilized sand on each end it’s cheaper than concrete. Looks good should last along time.
          I was going to pack it with Bentonite but I couldn't find any at the time. I am just going to pour a little apron with 5-6 sacks of concrete mix.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done sir

Comment

Did Good

Comment

Solid work.

Comment

You do things right up there Mike. Glad to see it work out good. Congrats

Comment

Nice work Mike! That looks like it would make a perfect place to put some Connibear 110 muskrat traps in the fall, if it still as water running then.

I don't envy the snow melt. It was 3 months of muddy vehicles and such when I lived in Oh. I always looked forward to the 90 days of nice weather called summer after the melt.

Comment

Great job, and thanks for the detail pics on how to do this the right way.

Comment

Stood up well to all the water flow, I like how you shored the pipe ends with the big rock. I've got some river rock and need to do that to a corrugated culvert I installed a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Nice work Mike! That looks like it would make a perfect place to put some Connibear 110 muskrat traps in the fall, if it still as water running then.

I don't envy the snow melt. It was 3 months of muddy vehicles and such when I lived in Oh. I always looked forward to the 90 days of nice weather called summer after the melt.
                          There used be a lot of trapping up here. With fur prices down not as much these days. There are beaver and river otters up and down the Fabius River. The beavers hadad it dammed up a bit about a mile up stream from us this fall. I hope this snow runoff washed out their dams. My farmer neighbors told me to kill every beaver I see. They mess up the e low water crossings.

I got to be careful with traps. I don't want to hurt or kill my decoy cats.

We live out on the gravel. Its either dust or mud. We quit worrying abobout keeping our vehicles clean. I will wash it 2-3 times a year. It makes me think I got a new o one.
                          Last edited by Arrowsmith; 03-01-2021, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                            Stood up well to all the water flow, I like how you shored the pipe ends with the big rock. I've got some river rock and need to do that to a corrugated culvert I installed a couple weeks ago.

The concrete mix bags (head walls) really help. Just dig out around the pipe and stack the bags. Leave the sack on. Then put some filter fabric on the slopes and dump rock on the filter fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              The concrete mix bags (head walls) really help. Just dig out around the pipe and stack the bags. Leave the sack on. Then put some filter fabric on the slopes and dump rock on the filter fabric.
                              Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X