the "Real fish kill of 2021" in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Just takes lots of time and dedication brother, a weekend would hardly cut it.
    Time and dedication is something most people don't have anymore, I completely understand that aspect.
    But bait is bait, and there are plenty of people who kill mature deer every year without the need for a feeder.
    Even with feeders running on a pretty sweet, managed south Texas ranch, we killed 3 trophies out of 11 guys. It ain’t quite as easy as you make it out to be. Fishing is different because you’re only looking for 15 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I’ll give you a weekend at my lease in south Texas to kill a 7.5 yo buck and don’t use a feeder, give you a good test of those “skills”.

I could kill a decent buck just driving around on the Ranger just about any time I felt like it. Zeroing in a particular deer, whole different ball game.

Oh now bait is different?...lol

For the record, I don't give a **** either way. I was artie only for bass and artie/bait for crappie, striper and saltwater but as I've gotten older it don't make a **** to me ....except for the ego stroke on lures.
      Last edited by Smart; 02-27-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Y’all don’t think the new 5 trout limit won’t help?

Comment

Yes etxbuckman, the 5 fish limit will help for sure. People just need to respect the resource, that’s all.

Comment

Elitism in any form is a liberal vice. Don’t be a liberal, it doesn’t become you.......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Oh now bait is different?...lol

For the record, I don't give a **** either way. I was artie only for bass and artie/bait for crappie, striper and saltwater but as I've gotten older it don't make a **** to me ....except for the ego stroke on lures.
              Hunting and fishing aren’t even close to apples and oranges. I’m not saying at lures only is the way to go, only that bait is for women folk and children, and for the men that have to justify their trip.

Comment

Hunting and fishing aren’t even close to apples and oranges. I’m not saying at lures only is the way to go, only that bait for women folk and children, and for the men that have to justify their trip.

Comment

Hunting and fishing aren’t even close to apples and oranges. I’m not saying at lures only is the way to go, only that bait is for women folk and children, and for the men that have to justify their trip.
                  What about Gulps

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    What about Gulps
                    Still plastic, I think. I do fish with bait once or twice a year, when I take my daughter and wife with our site sponsor Capt. Glenn.

Comment

Still plastic, I think. I do fish with bait once or twice a year, when I take my daughter and wife with our site sponsor Capt. Glenn.

I’ll have bait on my boat when my wife and kids are with me. Oh and when I invite Smart to come. [emoji6]

If I can’t catch them on artificials I just assume not catch them.

Except catfish, I will use bait, but I digress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        I’ll have bait on my boat when my wife and kids are with me. Oh and when I invite Smart to come. [emoji6]

If I can’t catch them on artificials I just assume not catch them.

Except catfish, I will use bait, but I digress.

Hell you better pull out the bait with your catch totals

Comment

Hell you better pull out the bait with your catch totals

I’m good. Will save the barking monkeys and hopomatics for you. [emoji6]

Comment

I’m good. Will save the barking monkeys and hopomatics for you. [emoji6]

ooooooohhhh......This is going to be fun.....artie versus artie. Gonna send you back to Porter licking your wounds youngster..

Comment

ooooooohhhh......This is going to be fun.....artie versus artie. Gonna send you back to Porter licking your wounds youngster..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X