Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Long time ex TBHer Bones asked wth the holder was. I said the squirly little guy that holds the ball for the squirly little soccer guy that kicks the field goals.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The little squirly guy was the one doing the a s s kicking in case you didn't notice.

Comment

Are they rolling around in urine on a bar restroom floor? Everyone involved is a looser!

Comment

This is why you don't mess with anyone "in the streets" - too many people training and too many crazies out there. I hope the brothers don't get in trouble for this.

The narrator should be given an award for that commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          Spencer is also a wide receiver, not just a holder. His drunk *** shoulnt have been harrassing anyone in the first place and he kind of deserved his *** whooping.

I will say that no matter who wins or loses, theyre both going to hurt for a while
          Spencer is a 30-30 guy. He plays WR when OU is up by 30 or down by 30.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            The little squirly guy was the one doing the a s s kicking in case you didn't notice.
            You might wanna read my comment again because you are wrong. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

He was referring to kickers.....the little squirly guy the holder holds for.

I wouldn't call that wrestler little or squirly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                The HOLDER...[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Hey he got best holder award!

Comment

Guess I'm too old for todays times. Pick a fight and then sue them when you get your *** kicked! I'm out.
                  Last edited by doghouse; 02-27-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Guess I'm too old for todays times. Pick a fight and then sue them when you get your *** kicked! I'm out.
                    What from that video made you believe he picked the fight? Dear lord.

Comment

Maybe because they were the ones running their mouths? Only ones in the video saying anything....keep your mouth shut take your *** whipping and move on.
                      Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 02-27-2021, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Don't guess you see it the way I did. People respond to this. What do you see? You agree with me are Bob? Just curious.

Comment

At the minimum, this is mutual combat, no assault. Screw all lawyers. I'm glad the wrestler put a whoopin' on the football slob. Wrestling/boxing/mma are the best sports. No playing in those. You don't play boxing but you do play football. Mano mano.

Comment

Do you know who gave little man the bloody nose?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Maybe because they were the ones running their mouths? Only ones in the video saying anything....keep your mouth shut take your *** whipping and move on.
                              This is where I am at, unless someone can prove otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                Don't guess you see it the way I did. People respond to this. What do you see? You agree with me are Bob? Just curious.

I agree with you. Talking too much **** is no different than swinging. Somebody is gonna eventually throw. As my dad would say, “When you realize there is no other way, hit first, hit fast, hit hard and don’t stop hitting”. I’ve taken a butt shipping before....for thinking there wasn’t gonna be a fight. There was and I was the last to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X