Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
    Originally Posted by Playa View Post
    No his training won’t be the main issue. The issue will be that the initial altercation happened. He exited his situation, went and found his brother and re-engaged. That will be their issue

---
    Well what you guys seem to be missing is the football player and his friend have cornered the mma guys in the bathroom with no place to go. In addition, the football instigator and friend are taunting him and pushing him around. With no alternatives left, one says to the other. Are you thinking what I'm thinking...then boom, pow, slam. Clear case of self defense.
    It’s all conjecture at this point, but early reports indicated brother 1 left the bathroom to find brother 2, then Both re-entered the bathroom. In other words he had left, essentially the threat had ended. When he te-engages he becomes the aggressor.

I’m not saying he didn’t handle as it should have been handled. What I’m saying is that will likely be the legal argument.

Comment

Well what you guys seem to be missing is the football player and his friend have cornered the mma guys in the bathroom with no place to go. .

Not for either side but most public bathrooms I have been in would suggest the entrance/exit door is at the video guy and MMA folks back with the sit down crapper and door in plain view behind the OU guys. Not sure how they are cornered..

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
        Aren't you supposed to say go!?
        I believe the quote is "Say When"

Comment

Negative. The exit was behind them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally Posted by Playa View Post

No his training won’t be the main issue. The issue will be that the initial altercation happened. He exited his situation, went and found his brother and re-engaged. That will be their issue

---

Well what you guys seem to be missing is the football player and his friend have cornered the mma guys in the bathroom with no place to go. In addition, the football instigator and friend are taunting him and pushing him around. With no alternatives left, one says to the other. Are you thinking what I'm thinking...then boom, pow, slam. Clear case of self defense.
            I meant to quote this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Not for either side but most public bathrooms I have been in would suggest the entrance/exit door is at the video guy and MMA folks back with the sit down crapper and door in plain view behind the OU guys. Not sure how they are cornered..
              Correct. I'm not for either side either. I'm just saying what I see and the evidence we have.

Comment

The HOLDER...[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He's gonna be holding the L for awhile, too.

60k and rising in the gofundme legal fee war chest

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Long time ex TBHer Bones asked wth the holder was. I said the squirly little guy that holds the ball for the squirly little soccer guy that kicks the field goals.

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                      long time ex tbher bones asked wth the holder was. I said the squirly little guy that holds the ball for the squirly little soccer guy that kicks the field goals.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
                      🤣

Comment

Looks like a fair right to me. Put me on the jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Long time ex TBHer Bones asked wth the holder was. I said the squirly little guy that holds the ball for the squirly little soccer guy that kicks the field goals.

Okay, I lolled at this one.

I believe I read where Jones won some kind og Holding award...ike most valuable holder or something. Never heard of that before!

Comment

Why is he suing? Did he ruin his potential NFL career.....as a holder?

I once enjoyed a roll on the college station whataburger bathroom floor at 2:30am. My buddy started it and it should have been 3 on 1, when I took their side, but I was a good friend and as a reward, had the pee of thousands of Aggies all over my clothes. [emoji52]

Comment

Spencer is also a wide receiver, not just a holder. His drunk *** shoulnt have been harrassing anyone in the first place and he kind of deserved his *** whooping.

I will say that no matter who wins or loses, theyre both going to hurt for a while

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Why is he suing? Did he ruin his potential NFL career.....as a holder?

I once enjoyed a roll on the college station whataburger bathroom floor at 2:30am. My buddy started it and it should have been 3 on 1, when I took their side, but I was a good friend and as a reward, had the pee of thousands of Aggies all over my clothes. [emoji52]

Pee of thousands of Aggies... sounds like the ending to one of their elephant walks!

Comment

Working...
                                X