Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you know regardless of who you are fights always end one of two ways. You're either the winner or you're not. You never can tell just by looking at a person what the outcome will be. You walk up to a little guy thinkin you're going to really slap him around. Best case scenario is he knows MMA. Now days you might end up with a bullet hole in you or have a knife sticking out of you somewhere when it's all over. Nobody said anything about fighting fair. So I'd say Boomer Sooner got lucky.

Comment

My buddy wrestled in college. One night this big guy shows up at his apartment knocking on the door. Something about his gilfriend and my buddy. Anyway the guy swings at my buddy and my friend takes him down with some shoulder pressure thing that he showed on me and I went down to the floor. Anyway, he gets this guy in a headlock and says "lets end this, I could kill you if I wanted." He lets the guy go then they talk for a couple minutes. Three days later my friend gets arrested at Work because he said I could kill you if if I wanted. He eventually got out of it but it still cost him a bunch of money.

Comment

Originally posted by the-butcher View Post
        They were standing nose to nose to start. After that its everyone for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to see a picture of turtlenecks face the next morning. I bet it was ugly. Ski cap was working it over.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            It’ll come back to the little fella being professionally trained or something like that so the big guy can save face. The old days of two guys squaring off and figuring it out, then having a beer after are over. He who has the best lawyer wins in the long run..... chicken **** for sure
            No his training won’t be the main issue. The issue will be that the initial altercation happened. He exited his situation, went and found his brother and re-engaged. That will be their issue

Comment

Lets wait and see if Logie's gets sued with everyone else.....I would think so. I anticipate that the bar will be sued for allegedly overserving all involved, not controlling customers, not removing drunk patrons, etc. a good ole' dram shop case.

Comment

For the record I, in no way, condone violence but, that...was...aawwsome!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  No his training won’t be the main issue. The issue will be that the initial altercation happened. He exited his situation, went and found his brother and re-engaged. That will be their issue
                  Exactly. Video evidence shows Jones being attacked. The only potential evidence against him is the cameraman saying "he got his nose bloodied but he comin back".

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
                    ....Bobby Bare = “I’m The Winner...”.

That’s a great song!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      Well you know regardless of who you are fights always end one of two ways. You're either the winner or you're not. You never can tell just by looking at a person what the outcome will be. You walk up to a little guy thinkin you're going to really slap him around. Best case scenario is he knows MMA. Now days you might end up with a bullet hole in you or have a knife sticking out of you somewhere when it's all over. Nobody said anything about fighting fair. So I'd say Boomer Sooner got lucky.
                      Yep winners and losers

I was In a beer joint and 4 guys , were grabbing all over a waitress, and she kept asking them to stop
                      Finally a older guy got up walked over and said “y’all better stop now or you will be sorry “ they laughed at the guy , who beat the tar out of all four, and then left, we asked who that guy was and the waitress says “ that was my daddy “
                      Lesson was don’t mess with people you don’t know and strength isn’t in numbers

Comment

Am I understanding this right. Chip on his shoulder jock, get's his *** kicked in a bar fight and is now suing the guy who kicked his ***? If that's the case he (being the Jock) is the true definition of "Snowflake" IMHO.
                        Last edited by Charles; 02-27-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I absolutely loved this!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Then someone messed up before. If you're gonna hit a dude at a bar, don't stop until someone makes you stop.
                            Yup I might not win, but I’ll be throwing down until the cops haul me off
                            Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
                            ....Bobby Bare = “I’m The Winner...”.
                            Dang good song

Comment

Originally Posted by Playa View Post

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Exactly. Video evidence shows Jones being attacked. The only potential evidence against him is the cameraman saying "he got his nose bloodied but he comin back".

---
                              Well what you guys seem to be missing is the football player and his friend have cornered the mma guys in the bathroom with no place to go. In addition, the football instigator and friend are taunting him and pushing him around. With no alternatives left, one says to the other. Are you thinking what I'm thinking...then boom, pow, slam. Clear case of self defense.

Comment

Aren't you supposed to say go!?

Comment

Working...
                                X