Anxiety help ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety help ?

Any one on here have had a bad time dealing with anxiety ? The owner of the company I worked for killed him self, so we lost our jobs. Then my identity gets jacked, then find out our elderly neighbor ( like a dad to us) is going through kidney and liver failure, and my whole world came crashing down. Now I am terribly afraid of going to a job interview or anything, my mind just keeps racing and racing. Doc did prescribe some pills, but dang it seems to be worse . Some say it will get worse before the pills start helping, some say the pills don’t work ( God I hope they are wrong ! ) I pray and ask God for assistance, but wondering if others have dealt with this, and maybe how they got over it ?

Pm sent

Comment

Good luck MrCritter. Prayer sent.

Exercise creates and releases alot of hormones that do the body, mind and soul good.
      And its free.

Keep on keepin on.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        Good luck MrCritter. Prayer sent.

Exercise creates and releases alot of hormones that do the body, mind and soul good.
        And its free.

Keep on keepin on.
        Money right here ^^^.
        Gotta force yourself most times, because there will never be any motivation imo.

Comment

Prayer sent^ for your peace of mind.

Comment

We all experience it at some level, so don’t feel alone. Praying and exercise can help you. God, we come together in prayer for this man. We ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for him. That he can lay his anxiety at your feet, and find peace through you. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Max Lucado has a great study about it.

Watch the Anxious for Nothing Online Bible Study with Max Lucado at Study Gateway! This is session one, Rejoice in the Lord Always, which will be available for FREE throughout our entire study.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                We all experience it at some level, so don’t feel alone. Praying and exercise can help you. God, we come together in prayer for this man. We ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for him. That he can lay his anxiety at your feet, and find peace through you. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
                Amen. Prayers sent.

Comment

Exercise

Comment

Five day fast

Comment

Extra strength Tylenol and exercise is the best kept secret

Comment

Like a lot of other guys said, get out and exercise, or just get out and do something. Just getting outside and moving around helps

Focus on one think at a time one day at a time

The worse thing you can do is nothing. You’ve got to dust yourself off and get it done, one piece at a time and one day at a time.

Don’t depend on medicine to fix it. It may help and it may not. There are people in the world who love you and will help you. But you have to communicate with them and help them help you.

I have anxiety all the time. I just force myself to push thru it. People in life have pushed for me and every time I get overwhelmed I remember it and it inspires me to push for myself.

Comment

1st Peter 5:6-8 ..man I fight this in prayer daily...you can beat this bad season

Comment

Continue to seek God, the ultimate healer.

I am available ANYTIME if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Exercise, and get alone with God..
                              Be still and and ask Him to help clear your mind, to minister to your heart and mind.
                              Do Not focus on all that’s gone wrong.
                              Remember the good things and all the circumstances your facing..
                              A friend once told me.
                              You got to go thru to get thru.. because there isn’t drive thru for a break thru!!
                              Hang on man.. there is Victory on the other side!!
                              If you need a ear.. pm me!!

Comment

Working...
                              X