X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs no problem. Auodad not as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

In general no issues but we have had hogs root out holes under them so large they ended up tipping over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine has been great. I did have to tie up the solar panel wire that goes in the timer box because coons could pull it, but that’s it.

Comment

I have mega hogs on mine. It’s great. Buy it.

Comment

The hogs are no problem on ours, but the aoudad have torn them to pieces!!!!! Get Lamco Low n Throw if you have aoudad!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Aoudad are in the area I want to place this, how is the lamco much different?

I still plan to stake it to help prevent tipping.

It will be in Hill Country, lot of rock.

Comment

We have 4 Lamco and HAD about 6-7 ASF feeders. The aoudad would ram the ASF feeders till they tore them to he-double l. For months, I had at least one feeder a week in the shop, beating and welding it back into shape. We got rid of the ASF feeders. We still have all 4 Lamco Low n Throw feeders and the aoudad have not touched a single one.

I think, because of the way the control box is mounted under the ASF, that when the aoudad ram it corn easily falls out. As soon as that happens, they just keep ramming till the feeder is empty, destroyed, or trumped over.

They have not even put a dent in a Lamco feeder as of yet, and they have been out there probably for over a year now.

We had the same problem with the 1500# Lamco trough protein feeders. They were ramming them and completely tearing them up. With these, I also always had at least one in the shop being repaired. I finally came up with a solution for that, and in the last 6 months, have not had a single protein feeder damaged.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X