Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do we do? He's 5. Hard to let him walk...but I want to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very, very envious Marko!!! You have to be proud of growing that deer. He is about as cool as they come. Congrats sir! My hat is off to you.

Comment

Awesome looking deer but in your situation I wouldn’t Hesitate to give him another year. Next year, post-skeletal maturity, you could see him take a nice jump on the head gear and would be worth the gamble. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        Very, very envious Marko!!! You have to be proud of growing that deer. He is about as cool as they come. Congrats sir! My hat is off to you.
        Gracias!

Comment

Still the coolest buck on the internet

Congrats to the hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
            Awesome looking deer but in your situation I wouldn’t Hesitate to give him another year. Next year, post-skeletal maturity, you could see him take a nice jump on the head gear and would be worth the gamble. Thanks for sharing.
            Haaa old thread got me but looks like it all worked out. Amazing deer, congratulations.

Comment

Wow, what an awesome deer!

Comment

Winner winner, chicken dinner... another one bites the dust!

Comment

Wait. He's not going anywhere. See what he is at 6.

Comment

Amazing deer in every way. Thank you Marko for sharing his life with us. What a reward for years of correct decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Amazing deer in every way. Thank you Marko for sharing his life with us. What a reward for years of correct decisions.
                      Thanks bud. Always sad to see a big one go away.

Comment

I realize some of the sponsors here started complaining about you posting pictures on here but surely to close this one up you could post at least one picture here. I don't do the twitter deal but would love to see how he ended up.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                          I realize some of the sponsors here started complaining about you posting pictures on here but surely to close this one up you could post at least one picture here. I don't do the twitter deal but would love to see how he ended up.

-john
                          Check post 250.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post

-john
                            I dont know that it was sponsors... I just got grief from people that I was "bragging" about deer. Which I don't. I'm pretty matter of fact about them. I think they're cool and posted to others who might also.

The social media deal is just a better setting... James can post whatever he wants here without the stigma.

Comment

Thanks Big Mike M I guess I had missed that posting.

Encinal well I always liked your pictures and respected your skills in developing a native herd of deer. For the people that cried because they could not compete maybe we need to give them a participation ribbon so they can fell good about themselves........

-john

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for the ride with this deer. He sure is an outstanding deer in all aspects. I am one of the people who look forward to your threads and pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X