Nancy Pelosi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancy Pelosi

I tried to listen to her for a few minutes. For a "speaker", she has trouble putting multiple words together. I couldn't understand what the heck she was talking about. Thinking she may be the love child of Jerry Jones and the court appointed attorney from My Cousin Vinny.

a court scene in the movie of my cousin vinny, when a second lawyer makes a statement

her polygrip was probably slipping.....

Comment

Pelosi is idiotic.. listening to her gives me a migraine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m telling you her mind is gone, she has dementia and isn’t fit to serve let alone lead

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I’m telling you her mind is gone, she has dementia and isn’t fit to serve let alone lead
          And she is an idiot

Comment

They will not let her be the speaker...mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I don’t know man, they cut The Bern in lieu of HRC, if we learned anything about the dem’s it’s that they maintain rank and file to a fault

Comment

She is 78. Maybe all the plastic surgery just makes it hard to move her mouth correctly.
                Last edited by LWC; 11-07-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Not a fan of Trump's tweets but, I did laugh at one last night/this morning. He said he wanted Nancy to win the speakership and suggested Republicans should vote for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I don’t know man, they cut The Bern in lieu of HRC, if we learned anything about the dem’s it’s that they maintain rank and file to a fault
                    Disagree. The new radical youngens that just got elected into office will push the ol hag out of the way if she trys rank and file on them.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      She is 78. Maybe all the plastic surgery just makes it hard to move her mouth correctly.
                      True dat. The dimple in her chin is really her ________________ (fill in the blank)

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                        Not a fan of Trump's tweets but, I did laugh at one last night/this morning. He said he wanted Nancy to win the speakership and suggested Republicans should vote for her.
                        So true......LOL!

Comment

I just keep hoping she will vapor lock and stroke out.
                          Then I remember they have better healthcare than the rest of us.

Gary

Comment

Disagree. The new radical youngens that just got elected into office will push the ol hag out of the way if she trys rank and file on them.
                            This.

Comment

Agreed as almost all the new incoming House folks have not backed her for speaker and there are a lot of of old guard that is bucking against her. time will tell and you will see how much dirt she has on the ones going against her.

Comment

Working...
                              X