X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here, Tomball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I’m pretty lucky I live almost the exact center of the crazy here and get to drive it all for work. Just makes my time in the country that much better. Not sure I would want to leave I have about 20 restaurants and bars in walking distance. The only thing to complain about is all the **** Beto signs

Comment

Yes, and ready to move almost anywhere else except Austin

Comment

Yes, unfortunately.

Comment

All I can say is........I'm sorry!

Comment

I do please vote for prop b

Comment

Seems to me this site is predominately people living in and around south east Texas

Comment

45 miles away and that's way to close and getting closer by the day.

Comment

Voted today in Old Katy - straight ticket. My wife informed me that punching straight ticket meant I did not get to cast bond votes. I was not aware of that. I did review each page after selecting straight ticket to make sure it stuck but did not see any propositions. Wondering if I'm just that brain dead but I felt it was an accomplishment just to pull away from work for 20 minutes to go vote at all

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                      Voted today in Old Katy - straight ticket. My wife informed me that punching straight ticket meant I did not get to cast bond votes. I was not aware of that. I did review each page after selecting straight ticket to make sure it stuck but did not see any propositions. Wondering if I'm just that brain dead but I felt it was an accomplishment just to pull away from work for 20 minutes to go vote at all
                      I didnt vote straight ticket as I wanted to vote for one Libertarian. There was one bond vote for FBISD at the end. I voted no on it.

Comment

Harris County got hit hard on Tuesday night. I think the straight ticket got rid of a lot of good people, if you are a republican and you didn't vote well you get what you ask for thats for sure. Get ready guys and gals it's going to get interesting very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                          Harris County got hit hard on Tuesday night. I think the straight ticket got rid of a lot of good people, if you are a republican and you didn't vote well you get what you ask for thats for sure. Get ready guys and gals it's going to get interesting very soon.
                          I’m in Ft. Bend by just a few hundred yards and we took a beating too with a clean Democratic sweep. Keep going at this pace and the Houston and surrounding area will be right in line with Chicago and Detroit.

For Christ sakes, Ed Emmett lost his job Tuesday. Things are going to run amuck with the unqualified group of individuals put in place by the ignorant.
                          Last edited by Stuck; 11-08-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Well hopefully the new judge will listen to the commissioners and work with each other on a lot of issues they have been working on and put the public first. They also lost Jack Morman and ended up with Adria Garcia no telling what he will do he has been a wild card for every position he has held.

Comment

Lived on or just off 610 Loop for a very long time. A lot to love about the city and a lot that blows.
                              Getting closer to retirement..............

Comment

I live in Harris. Apart from a couple very good libertarian candidates, I voted all R. No bond props on my ballot, but I live outside of Katy city limits. Harris county took a beating, and its going to be wild to watch this new 27 yo judge the first time we get a big storm. Hopefully shes smart enough to use most of Ed's team, or at least learn from them during the lame duck session.

Moving out of Houston ASAP, hopefully back to the snow, trees, and cooler temps!

Comment

Working...
                                X