Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Beto will not beat Cruz.....

BUT

If Cornym doesnt run in 2020...he will win that one
    Very good point! I hadn't thought about that. I personally would have a hard time voting for Cornyn... For me, he's the Republican version of John Kerry...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Very good point! I hadn't thought about that. I personally would have a hard time voting for Cornyn... For me, he's the Republican version of John Kerry...
      He's a heck of a lot better than a young version of Bernie Sanders...

Comment

In 2012 The democrat that ran against Cruz, (Sadler,) raised less than ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Cruz raised $14 million.

This year dems and republicans have raised about the same. Around 25 million.

Cruz break down...2012 I can't find O'Rourk numbers for this year...

Small Individual Contributions (< $200) $6,399,929 27.39%
        Large Individual Contributions $7,713,893 33.01%
        PAC Contributions* $993,687 4.25%
        Candidate self-financing $0 0.00%
        Other $8,258,324 35.34%

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I agree. I voted against him in the primary the last time he was up for re-election and tried to get eveyone I knew to do the same.

Comment

Wonder if Beto will be investigated?

Apparently he officially made some demeaning remarks about women. Shouldn’t he pause his election bid and ask for an investigation?

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke apologized Monday for once writing a critical review of a Broadway musical in his college newspaper that said the actresses’ “only qualifications seem to be their phenomenally large breasts and tight buttocks.”

Comment

What's sad is if you live in Harris County in the Tomball,Spring,Cypress and Woodlands area the amount of Beto signs you see. I remember a time when it was so Red people on the left never even bothered putting up signs now not so much. If you live in PCT 4 you better get out and vote if your a republican unless you like Metro and other Car Share places coming your way if the other side wins sad to see! Get out and vote!!

Comment

I got a text message this past weekend from a Beto volunteer asking if I would be voting for Beto this November. My response was there is no way in hellll I'm voting for that commie, pinko, faggot and everyone one of you idiots volunteering for him should be arrested.

She responded the next day"Thank you, we'll mark that down".

Comment

My neighborhood in N. Austin has a good number of Cruz signs. Not as many as beto but more than I expected.

I think if the conservatives vote, Cruz wins easily

Comment

Word from our industry lobbyist is that Cruz will win but he is having to work a lot harder than he would if he wasn’t such an a-hole. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                      Apparently he officially made some demeaning remarks about women. Shouldn’t he pause his election bid and ask for an investigation?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/01/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
                      He!! No! 'cause when you're a democrat; well it's just different.

Comment

I've definitely seen a lot more Cruz signs pop up in Houston proper over the last couple of weeks. Sure, there's been a lot of Beto signs up over the last several months. Finally, seeing some Cruz advertising as well. I think Cruz's campaign plan was to make a hard push late, which we are starting to see.

I also think many conservatives reframe from Cruz signage in yards or stickers on vehicles, in fear of potential vandalism from these leftists.

If conservatives get out to vote, Beto is toast. Make sure you keep all of your conservative family, friends, co-workers, etc., up on this, as we need every vote and can't get lazy on this.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                          If conservatives get out to vote, Beto is toast.
                          I think he has been toast all along. If you have ever looked at that district, it is highly conservative. The portion of his district that is in Austin is very small and is is the most conservative part of Austin.

Comment

Mt wife never bothers to vote but I made **** sure she knows she’s voting this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Mt wife never bothers to vote but I made **** sure she knows she’s voting this time.
                              ^^^

Comment

latest Polls.
                                New poll numbers came out about the U.S. Senate race in Texas that has the entire country engaged with Republican incumbent Ted Cruz and Democratic U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke.

Comment

Working...
                                X