No announcement yet.

Clint Black still brings it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw him once and had no idea he could play every instrument on the stage.

A friend of ours managed musicians decades ago. Her favorite story is Clint Black approached her, when he was trying to get started, wanting to be a client. She declined and told him his brother was the talented one in the family.

Comment

We had the chance to see him at a small venue in Branson. It was great!

Comment

I saw him several times YEARS ago in the 90's and he was great!!!!

Comment

Love the entertainer and the venue. Born and raised in Fort Worth.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Does his brother still own Longhorn's in Bandera?

Comment

Great entertainer great songs and beautiful wife. Wish we would hear more from him.

Comment

Talented songwriter, musician, and a great entertainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched him "Warming up" in the mid 90s in Cheyenne, Wyoming. At the Cheyenne frontier days rodeo. "The Granddaddy of em all!!" Rodeo my dad was participating at. Later that evening. While watching him on stage. I told my dad, "Hey that guy singing on stage. Was singing in the parking lot while you were waiting your round in the chute." My dad looked at me puzzled and laugh historically. So did his friends. I was 12or 13 at the time.

Comment

I still think that he is Roy Rogers' son!

Comment

He played a free concert for us in 2005 on the Fort Campbell parade field before we deployed to Iraq. He said he wore his best shirt for the show. Great guy and fantastic musician.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        Saw him once and had no idea he could play every instrument on the stage.

A friend of ours managed musicians decades ago. Her favorite story is Clint Black approached her, when he was trying to get started, wanting to be a client. She declined and told him his brother was the talented one in the family.
                        I've always really enjoyed Clint Black, but she's not totally wrong- His brothers can flat sing, or they for sure could 20 years ago lol. My best friend at the time's dad knew Brian Black well.

Comment

I can't say that I am a fan. However, I was not a fan of Brooks & Dunn until I saw them live at the Joe and Harry Freeman Coliseum.
                          The same could be said of Tracy Lawrence, when he played at the Crawfish Open in Llano.

Comment

Working...
                          X