What Would You Have Done??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would You Have Done??

I had a similar incident happen to me at of all places at the McDonalds in Eastland. A guy high on something came out of Mc Donalds. I looked up and when we made eye contact he came around and started punching my window. I leaned back and drew down on him. He backed off and walked away. When my wife came out I told her I was probably going to jail for brandishing. I think the guy was too high to realize what had happened. We drove off and never heard anything other than some friends that were inside said the guy had been acting crazy inside McDonalds as well.

The guy in this video might not have been so lucky. What do you think ??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If someone is actively trying to attack me or my family in my vehicle they better hope they are they are bulletproof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
      I had a similar incident happen to me at of all places at the McDonalds in Eastland. A guy high on something came out of Mc Donalds. I looked up and when we made eye contact he came around and started punching my window. I leaned back and drew down on him. He backed off and walked away. When my wife came out I told her I was probably going to jail for brandishing. I think the guy was too high to realize what had happened. We drove off and never heard anything other than some friends that were inside said the guy had been acting crazy inside McDonalds as well.

The guy in this video might not have been so lucky. What do you think ??

He wasn’t too high to know what your gun was!

Comment

Drove off. As a CHL/TCP holder I consider it my supreme duty to remove myself from hostile situations…so I dont have to cap a fat irate hipster.
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-22-2022, 01:46 PM. Reason: DeleteSpake

Comment

I'm for sure gonna grab his arm and try to break something, then if he escalated the situation I would react accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Drove off. As a CHL/TCP holder I consider it my supreme duty to remove myself from hostile situations…so I dont have to cap a fat irate hipster.
            Arrowsmith wife was still in the store. He better not drive off and leave her.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              I’d me in more trouble for leaving my wife at McDonald’s with a crazy person

OP. I think you did fine. Glad you didn’t need to use it

Comment

Sounds like you handled the situation as best as you possibly could have. No shots fired and you and your wife are safe.

Comment

I’m gonna be on the news. Texans are packing for this very reason. Judges and Lawyers keep letting them out until an innocent citizen dies way to often. But I will clarify that you DID the right thing by brandishing. If he breaks the glass all deals are off.
                  Last edited by Gumbo Man; 01-22-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    Sounds like you handled the situation as best as you possibly could have. No shots fired and you and your wife are safe.
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                      X2

Comment

We had a District Judge stopped at stop light at night. a car pulled up next to him, got out and poured gas on his cars windshield. the Judge ran the light and the suspect caught up to him at the next light and the same thing happen. it happened 3 lights 2 days later the judge reported it to the police and later found out it was a defendant in his court. If i remember correct he did not wished to press charges and I am not sure what the outcome of his case was.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I’d me in more trouble for leaving my wife at McDonald’s with a crazy person

OP. I think you did fine. Glad you didn’t need to use it
                          That's true !!!

My incident happened several years ago. We were headed to an archery tournament at Cross Timbers Archery Club at Eastland. We started to stop at the McDonalds at Eastchase and I-30. It was crowded and I told my wife I really don't prefer the clientele there or the service. It's always packed early in the morning and the service is slow. I said...Let's just stop at Eastland....so go figure.

That shows bad things can happen anywhere. When we got to the tournament site I told some people what had happened. There were some friends in there that said the guy sat down at a booth across from a young Hispanic man that was eating breakfast with his daughter. The guy pulled the straw out of the daughter's drink and threw it in the father's face and started yelling racist obscenities. The young father and daughter were terrified. It occurred in that area of the McDonald's back by the restrooms. My wife heard shouting, but she did not know what was going on. The guy then came outside and approached my truck. The guys at the shoot said they saw him pounding on my window, but did not realize it was me (my truck).

The guy in video from Oklahoma has a long rap sheet. It shows up in the comments.

Comment

A few years ago and elderly man was walking into the Eastland W-Mart and was stabbed to death by one of these scum. You did the right thing!

Comment

Mike - I rolled 28 miles on a mountain bike - sun was going down - Boerne Texas N Main Street - VP Racing fuel station/store - watched a Mexican National - driving a 100k tricked out Toyota 4x4 with the bling and decals / he was running people off - sun was down low - 30 minutes from closing time........

I rolled up and stopped - watching the store - wanting water before they closed.......video'ed his scene - trucking running with lights on screaming and running folks away - SUPER SPREADER - was his rant.

Rode up - he engaged - I went head on with him - helmet/gloves and pumped up from a ride with a crazy scene - he was unarmed and charged me - broke off - I would of gone to jail...........

Jumped into his truck - after ranting about me and riding a bike - he rolled N.

Next day - I rolled my route in a car - he was looking for me and my pattern - Got behind him and he rolled to a Harley hangout - bar/food nearby - rolled in - he had dudes watching - I filmed and turned around.

Haven't scene his rant after -

Network with the BOYS - and let them know who your are.

Mike - I met you personally - not like it is now - you are prime to help them - ENFORCE!

I've had to deal with some strange and not normal scenes RECENTLY - It's only 90 miles away from me - everywhere and LE is rolling HOT!

We have to help them remove TRASH!

I have video - it wasn't cool and the video was filmed - for legal cover - JUST IN CASE.

Living in WILD WILD WEST times AMIGO!

Fond memories from our early years shooting together and living the core bowhunter life - nothing else!

AMEN!

Comment

Working...
                              X