No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are some dumb mofos. Stupid, dumb, idiot… whatever you want to call it. Brain dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      We are some dumb mofos. Stupid, dumb, idiot… whatever you want to call it. Brain dead!
      As a state of Georgia fan, always have hope!

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
        Penalties=lack of leadership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Ain’t that the truth. They might have some players on the lines but no real leadership from the owners box down...

Comment

27 years of nothing but disappointment. So much for hoping and rooting for the Boys. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of himself

Comment

One and done again in the playoffs…I will continue to support the franchise, as I have for the past 30 years, but this one really stings.

Our Cowboys will never be a championship contender so long as the Jones family is involved.

Our talent this year is elite, but with a lame duck coach inserted by Jerra, who will not steal the limelight from him, this is what we will always be!

At this point, the Cowboys HC position is a death sentence for anyone that wants to remain relevant in the NFL.

Comment

Romo is a cock sucker!

Comment

When did defensive linemen tackling offensive linemen become a thing?

Comment

Classic....

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                    One and done again in the playoffs…I will continue to support the franchise, as I have for the past 30 years, but this one really stings.

Our Cowboys will never be a championship contender so long as the Jones family is involved.

Our talent this year is elite, but with a lame duck coach inserted by Jerra, who will not steal the limelight from him, this is what we will always be!

At this point, the Cowboys HC position is a death sentence for anyone that wants to remain relevant in the NFL.

You nailed it
                    Why they hired him I’ll never understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

D. Prescott will have plenty of time to film more commercials in the offseason...

Romo is horrible...

So predictable....

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

What kind of stupid *** play call is that? Like I said idiot

Comment

all I can say is WOW!

Comment

What the heck was that?????????

Comment

Man y’all hating on Romo? He is greatness! The dude knows what’s going on all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                What the heck was that?????????
                                Dumbest play of the year,,

Comment

Working...
                                X