No affiliation, just sharing:

County: Edwards
    Acres: 3992
    Hunters: 9
    Cost: $4000 per hunter.
    Lease Type: seasonal
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun
    Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game
    Property description: 3992 acres 30 miles south of Rocksprings with cabin. Sleeps 9. Running water and electricity available. A few blinds and feeders. Whitetail, turkey, hogs and varmits. Axis available.
    Lease description: Whole group or corporation only. 830-683-7288

Comment

I am looking myself for the first time in 12 years. This time I want to try Oklahoma

Comment

My group is looking for an area to lease in northeast Texas.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged looking for a lease aswell

Comment

I guess I will throw my name out there also. Looking for a place for at least myself and one friend possibly 2. Not necessarily a trophy place just somewhere to take the kids and get in the woods. Been looking in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana so not picky about location.

Comment

Facebook post

450 acres for lease in Ozona call Steve Hubbard for info. 325-656-9359

Comment

Kevin and I are also looking. Crazy how difficult it is to find a lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  I've been looking for three to four years. Hard to find the perfect fit.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                    I've been looking for three to four years. Hard to find the perfect fit.
                    It took me close to 6 years to find a new place. I had given up and it fell into my lap and I jumped right away.

Comment

Finding a lease is easy. It's finding a good lease that's so dadgum difficult. Especially without forking over mega $$.

Comment

I might be looking for one this year, pending cost. Got two grandboys 10 and 13, that need to get out there with/plus Granddaddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          I might be looking for one this year, pending cost. Got two grandboys 10 and 13, that need to get out there with/plus Granddaddy.
                          Mike if you find anything close and need an extra keep me in mind.

Comment

tagged for later

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                              Mike if you find anything close and need an extra keep me in mind.
                              Will do.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Looking for budget minded lease

Hello y'all, looking for a bigger minded lease either East Texas, South, or Central. I live in Fulshear and I'm open to many options. Hoping to pay no more than $2250 a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X