Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fauci give me that Ouchie!! Lol

Dallas has lost it..

Ok, there's one side effect. They should have shot him with rubber bullets.

Comment

That was just embarrassing.... the nut cases that walk this earth, nothing surprises me anymore.

Comment

I certainly hope his rap was sarcasm....?
        Then again, if he was serious it should show just how ridiculous this has become...not that it needed anymore help with that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess it really does take all kinds. Good grief! I do admit I had to laugh though.

Comment

That was great hahah

Comment

Though it was extremely hard to listen to and I personally can not stand rap of any kind, he nailed it ! He is rapping about everything that the most of you ( us) have been on to since this first started. He is totally anti-vax ( at least in this video). That Is what I heard anyway while cringing lol

Comment

What the hell was that?

Comment

Jesus.... that was painful.

Comment

He’s an ANTI Vaxxer. He a member of Qanon. He’s one of these nuts standing around Dealy Plaza waiting on JFK Jr to appear. Conspiracy nut !!! ��������. Alex Stein. Is his name.
                    Last edited by oktx; 01-12-2022, 02:23 PM.

Comment

It was all a joke, he was trolling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        What the hell was that?
                        My exact thoughts as well

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          He’s an ANTI Vaxxer. He a member of Qanon. He’s one of these nuts standing around Dealy Plaza waiting on JFK Jr to appear. Conspiracy nut !!! ��������. Alex Stein. Is his name.
                          How do you know so much about this guy?? You seem obsessed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            How do you know so much about this guy?? You seem obsessed with him.
                            I already told you how. You thought it was so awesome you posted it in TWO different forums. You screwed up dude, take your L and stop deflecting.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I already told you how. You thought it was so awesome you posted it in TWO different forums. You screwed up dude, take your L and stop deflecting.
                              Take my L? It wasn't a contest and I do think it's awesome.. Hilarious actually.
                              You were the one who had to try to let everyone know who he is, since you obviously follow him. I really don't care who he is.. See you jumped to a conclusion again. You'll never learn.
                              Now crawl back under your rock with your Cheetos and lap top..

Comment

Working...
                              X