2022-2023 Available Leases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
    I have the option to pick up a 9k ac ranch in Mexico. Will consider picking it up if I can put the right group together. Sky is the limit what you can grow but, has to be fed and nothing shot under 6.5 yrs old ever. Is surrounded by ranches already under this program. The only hard part in finding 6 to 7 hunters to complete the deal. Once it's leased we will have full control of about 27k ac. No price has been agreed to yet due to not having the hunters to follow through with the lease yet.
    Pm if interested and will see what we can put together if it was to help anyone out
    Dang it man, that sounds like it could be a great place!!! I want to hunt in Mexico so bad. Hope you can get a great group together

Comment

Following…

Comment

Lease ID: 1577
        Date Listed: 2022-01-11
        Owner's User ID: rdrch4844
        Ranch name: Roadside
        County: Menard
        Acres: 110
        Hunters: 2
        Cost: $2750 per hunter.
        Lease Type: seasonal
        Means allowed: rifle, handgun, black powder, archery
        Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
        Property description: ROADSIDE RANCH = 1-LEASE AVAILABLE. SEASON LEASE. LEASE IS SUITABLE FOR NO MORE THAN -2- HUNTERS. $2750. PER HUNTER. WESTERN MENARD COUNTY. 9 MILES DIRECTLY NORTH OF HISTORIC FORT MCKAVETT ON FM 2873. OWNER 325.656.0413 Lease description: This lease Seasonal. We are offering -1- pasture to group of no more than -2- hunters. The fee is $2750. per hunter. We offer: Per Hunter: -1-mature Whitetail Buck (8 points or better), -1- Spike Buck (true Spike -2 -horns only minimum 5” long) and tag out on Does per hunter. Spring Turkey season included. From now until April 1 you may construct blinds, build feed pens, and run feeders. Lease runs from April 2, 2022 to 1st Sunday in January 2023. We allow you to refill feeders and during the summer with prior notice/text in advance of coming to the lease. We offer Whitetail deer and Rio Grande Turkey. We offer Mature 8-point bucks in conjunction with our 15 year membership in the Menard County WMA. We offer a dry campsite with electric if desired. Thanks for your interest, Gary Treadwell Contact Landowner 325.656.0413

Comment

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1041
          Date Listed: 2022-01-06
          Owner's User ID: cjjc
          Ranch name: Mack's Hunt Club
          County: Val Verde
          Acres: 8700
          Hunters: 5
          Cost: $3000 per hunter.
          Lease Type: year-round
          Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
          Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game
          Property description: 8700 acres located in Comstock TX. Lots of deer. We have been managing the ranch for 3 years and the pay off is starting. Very nice camp area 5 minutes from town. Power and water for your RV, or stay in the hotel in town! Camp house with Big screen TV for entertainment (not a bunk house).
          Lease description: 8700 acres of prime hunting!! We have 4 spots left on our MLDP3 ranch. Lots of deer our census early last month produced 250 bucks 220 does and 125 fawns. Family and guest are welcome but they hunt of members tags. 2 camp sites with water and power and cleaning stations. we provide 5 community stands but we encourage each member to set there own stand. Each spot gets 2 bucks (1 cull 1 trophy) and 2 does to start. We are MLDP and we typically have additional tags. Trophies are 130" or better. Call 832-435-6226 or email chris.m@mlccus.com

Comment

Lease ID: 1574
            Date Listed: 2021-12-31
            Owner's User ID: 1741EE33
            Ranch name: MVC Ranch
            County: Uvalde
            Acres: 2800
            Hunters: 8
            Cost: $4000 per hunter.
            Lease Type: year-round
            Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun
            Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game, exotics
            Property description: 2800 acres mountains, valleys, live water
            Lease description: Game managed property, must feed, RV hookups, Water at camp, must be stable strong long term hunters with strong positive history.

Comment

This one is just over a month old. May be filled but maybe still open.

Lease opening on Uvalde County Deer Lease. Lease is located on the Frio River has ample wildlife and natural cover. This is for the remainder of the season till January 16. This lease will consist of one trophy buck, one cull buck, one doe, and unlimited hogs. RV hookups on site. Price is $1850 plus electric. If interested please contact Travis at 210-996-3299.

Comment

Looking for me and the family as well.

I contacted the above post in Menard earlier and waiting on a response.

I have an RV, but I will have to build all new blinds and feeders. 1st year is always the most expensive.

Comment

Looking for small lease for my husband and I. We are both responsible hunters. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 01milburnsc View Post
                    Looking for me and the family as well.

I contacted the above post in Menard earlier and waiting on a response.

I have an RV, but I will have to build all new blinds and feeders. 1st year is always the most expensive.
                    good luck, hope it works out

Comment

I have one opening in Brady Texas, Archery only lease. PM for details

Comment

We may have one. Will know in the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                          PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                            PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              I have the option to pick up a 9k ac ranch in Mexico. Will consider picking it up if I can put the right group together. Sky is the limit what you can grow but, has to be fed and nothing shot under 6.5 yrs old ever. Is surrounded by ranches already under this program. The only hard part in finding 6 to 7 hunters to complete the deal. Once it's leased we will have full control of about 27k ac. No price has been agreed to yet due to not having the hunters to follow through with the lease yet.
                              Pm if interested and will see what we can put together if it was to help anyone out
                              PM sent

Comment

Looking for anywhere within 2 hours of Dfw.

Comment

Working...
                                X