Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

41 years to get back to glory! It ain’t easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Finally! Go Dawgs! Hope it’s not another 41 years until the next one.

Comment

Well done Dawgs!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
          As a pure outsider, I'm wondering what the Aggies are thinking now.

Is it "if Georgia can do it, we can do it!" which would be understandable.

Or, is it "great, now we have to deal with Georgia, too."

No slights, pure curiosity. In my opinion, the top of the SEC just got tougher. But interested in Aggie responses.
          Why would anybody care what Aggies think? You sound like a Tsip now. But since you asked, by the way thanks for spelling Aggies correctly, anyway, you have to play the cards that you are dealt. Aggies(Jimbo) are trying to build a team capable of winning it all, just like every other team(coach). Aggies are trending upwards and let’s see what happens. I agree with Jimbo and worry about what Aggies can control and not about anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            Young looks mediocre with no NFL receivers to target.
            Yep. No nfl receivers and not much run game. I thought O’Brien made some really O’Brien looking calls tonight, if I’m Saban I’d discharge him from the recovering fired head coach academy tomorrow.

Great win for the Dawgs, D still does it and they had a ton of it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	76F41193-2275-47FF-AF8F-1D795AF6DA9A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	24673889

Nice cap……oooops!!

Comment

Hope everyone enjoyed the game. It is highly likely you will see the same two teams in the championship next year unless Ohio St. sneaks in.

Alabama goes undefeated and wins it all. They were a year early in making it this time.

Comment

Sec!

Comment

Originally posted by AggieRod View Post
                    Why would anybody care what Aggies think? You sound like a Tsip now. But since you asked, by the way thanks for spelling Aggies correctly, anyway, you have to play the cards that you are dealt. Aggies(Jimbo) are trying to build a team capable of winning it all, just like every other team(coach). Aggies are trending upwards and let’s see what happens. I agree with Jimbo and worry about what Aggies can control and not about anybody else.
                    No slight was intended, and I was just curious.

I suspect that if either Texas or OU or any other Big12 team, other than Baylor, had been in Georgia's situation last night, then I and some other Baylor fans would be thinking along the lines of "great, the rich just got richer, and things just got tougher for the rest of us."

Personally, I've gotten to the point where I tend to believe that there will pretty much be a small handful of teams that will orbit the CFPs year in and year out. Aggies will be one of them with their recruiting success. Texas, OU, tOSU, 'Bama, Georgia, Clemson and Notre Dame. Basically, the usual suspects.

The Big 12, once OU and UT leave, and PAC, may have occasional invitees who will tend to go one and done at the playoff level. It will be interesting to see which team emerges once OUT occurs. I think the conference competition within the Big 12 will be wide open with several contenders. If one of those can make regular playoff appearances, and win a few, then that team might be able to break into the top 10 recruiting club and join the legitimate party.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Hope everyone enjoyed the game. It is highly likely you will see the same two teams in the championship next year unless Ohio St. sneaks in.

Alabama goes undefeated and wins it all. They were a year early in making it this time.
                      Much more enjoyable than I expected, especially with the Stetson Bennett storyline. I had not heard his story prior to the game, and when the announcers talked about his height and weight early in the game, my immediate thought was "he looks like a Baylor QB. Poor kid's gonna get destroyed." Fortunately for him, he has a lot more beef protecting him and wasn't running for his life all night long.

Very enjoyable game!

PS - I would be surprised if it's Bama and Georgia for the title again next year. Bama seems more likely, but there's still LSU, A&M, tOSU, Clemson, Texas (gag), OU (bigger gag) and Michigan circling with lots of talent. And injuries can change everything in a moment so some luck involved there as well.

Comment

Glad to see the Dawgs get revenge...honestly I love any team that can take down Saban....
                        The game sure changed when Williams went down...hate to see that, but Georgia dominated that 4th qtr.....

Comment

Enjoyed watching the game. Lots of big hits, big legal hits. Also agree that Young was in a different spot last night, even before losing his #1. Not sure that he has had that kind of pressure or been hit that hard. He seemed rattled alot. Balls bounced the right way for both teams. Early on Bennett dropping that ball and immediately recovering it. The forward pass fumble that was called a pass. (Why no intentional grounding on that one?) Bennett's forward pass ruled fumble where it was caught within a grass blade of stepping out of bounds. Not even sure if he realized it was a recovery, or if he was just naturally going for the ball. Great game none the less. Enjoyed it and this banter back and forth from everyone.

Comment

Great game! Loved the physicality and glad Kirby got him one!

Comment

Congrats to the Dawgs for getting back to the top. National Championships are pretty special.

Comment

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X