Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
    Facts are numbers/data. Funny thing is when evaluating team talent, they actually have numbers and data for you to use. It's not hard to prove that A&M has top 4 talent if you use them.
    Those numbers and data you base your arguments on are only opinions from people paid to sell information. Maybe they are right, maybe not. One fact remains constant for the last several years, there has been at least 1 team ranked in the preseason top 10 finish out of the top 25 at years end and these preseason rankings are from those same paid experts

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Your team hasn’t won a NC in 16 years, when does the clock start or stop? Your team has also not won a conference title in the, LOL, Big12 since 2009. So does stfu count for sips too, or is just teams you’re intimated by?
      I haven't said my team was ****** or going to win it all next year. Lol.

But my team has...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        On paper Texas is top 10 every year. Aggy was this season.

We have been hearing the same crap from your Aggy bretherin for years. Just because you showed back up doesn't change anything bro.

You continuously describe TBH Aggy and say it's Texas fans. Until you win a national championship stfu. Wait, first win even a SEC west title. You're still 3-6 in your beloved conference. You lost to both Mississippi schools who got clowned by Baylor and Tech.

Lmfao at Texas being top 10 talent on paper every year outside of skill position players. Texas has had zero depth, especially on the LOS. You even thinking out loud that A&M and TUs current rosters are comprable tells me I am wasting my time responding to you.

I also can't speak for other Aggies on here but everything I said was happening when I was here years ago, has actually transpired. I haven't even hinted at a title run until this year and even said if it's in the cards, it's likely 2 to 3 years out.

Either way, the back and forth doesn't change anyone's opinion and that's great because we are all entitled to have one. If you get the itch to throw some money around to back yours up, I'm always game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          GIG’EM[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Well, he did get 3 out of 10 correct this time last year, so there's that.

Of course, everyone would have picked those same 3 to be in the top 10.

With his rate of success in early picks, not sure I'd want my team's name on that list if it wasn't 'Bama, Georgia or Ohio State. But, I suppose it doesn't hurt to dream.

It's funny to hear the early crowing and later see the actual results if nothing else.

Same thing every year. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. In the mean time, dream on.

Comment

I also can't speak for other Aggies on here but everything I said was happening when I was here years ago, has actually transpired. I haven't even hinted at a title run until this year and even said if it's in the cards, it's likely 2 to 3 years out.

We’ve been reading that here for 19 years that I know of…

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Those numbers and data you base your arguments on are only opinions from people paid to sell information. Maybe they are right, maybe not. One fact remains constant for the last several years, there has been at least 1 team ranked in the preseason top 10 finish out of the top 25 at years end and these preseason rankings are from those same paid experts
              It's a composite average of many expert opinions. Those same rankings hold plenty of credence when looking at what teams have won titles. And for the record, I'm not using a preseason ranking to get excited about. A&Ms starting lineup on off/def averages north of .9510 in the 247 recruiting composite with an average overall ranking of 130. Their contributor average (into their 3 deep) averages at .9344 and 160 overall ranking. Therefore our average player in the 3 deep would be TUs 10th highest rated recruit this year.

We currently have 21 HS All Americans coming in next year with it very possible we add 2 more. That's an entire class, in most years, of All Americans. Those are facts but ill agree that recruiting is only 1 part of the equation. However, saying it's like it used to be is ignorant at best. This class is the highest ever recorded so it's literally never happened before, for A&M, Bama or anyone else. It's a little easier to do a job when you have the right tools. Again, we will see how it plays out and either you or I can say I told you so down the road. It'll be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                We’ve been reading that here for 19 years that I know of…

Not from me but we won't get started talking about what we have heard from TU fans.

Comment

Not from me but we won't get started talking about what we have heard from TU fans.

There of course, is one VERY LARGE difference…

Comment

There of course, is one VERY LARGE difference…

Some ppl like to live in the past to reduce the sting of home loss to KU and another sub .500 season. The past is a very comfortable place for some folks. How's that future looking though?

Comment

On paper Texas is top 10 every year. Aggy was this season.

We have been hearing the same crap from your Aggy bretherin for years. Just because you showed back up doesn't change anything bro.

You continuously describe TBH Aggy and say it's Texas fans. Until you win a national championship stfu. Wait, first win even a SEC west title. You're still 3-6 in your beloved conference. You lost to both Mississippi schools who got clowned by Baylor and Tech.

Kinda funny that you're using bowl games as metrics again. Tell me you don't know anything about CFB without telling me you don't know anything about CFB.

Comment

I haven't said my team was ****** or going to win it all next year. Lol.

But my team has...

No you don’t say anything about your crappie team, but you only bash others who talk about their team. Why is that? Say something good about 5-7. LOL

Comment

Some ppl like to live in the past to reduce the sting of home loss to KU and another sub .500 season. The past is a very comfortable place for some folks. How's that future looking though?

I can see why you would feel that way. You just don’t understand…you can’t.

I’ve no delusions about where Texas is, and has been. Doesn’t change the fact that NO ONE wants to hear opinions from petulant aggys about how much their titles matter. Especially when we all know that we’ll eventually have to hear some other bull**** from you guys about “tradition” blah blah, “history” blah blah….

I’m not accusing you of these things, just 99% of that fan base.

Comment

I can see why you would feel that way. You just don’t understand…you can’t.

I’ve no delusions about where Texas is, and has been. Doesn’t change the fact that NO ONE wants to hear opinions from petulant aggys about how much their titles matter. Especially when we all know that we’ll eventually have to hear some other bull**** from you guys about “tradition” blah blah, “history” blah blah….

I’m not accusing you of these things, just 99% of that fan base.

Best way I can explain the discord here is that exactly how you feel; Aggies feel the exact opposite (or atleast I do). I wouldn't argue against the fact that our past is a whole lot of failure with short spans of optimism. Still, Aggies haven't seen what we are are experiencing now, ever. It's worth being excited about and no amount of "same ol, same ol" will change that bc its not. May end up with same results but it's definitely not the same tools in the toolbox. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                              Razorback! After sending you that softball avatar?! 19 will not be pleased
                              I didn’t say I want Ga to win, but I believe difficult to win b-b games with equally matched teams. Go Elephants (can’t believe I said that).

Comment

If you took away the Whorn vs TAMmy vs Whorn bickering posts on this thread it would probably be two pages long at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X