Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am excited about Aggie Football the next few years though. Hope they can keep the recruiting going in this same direction as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Y'all have no clue. Understandably.

Not the least bit surprising you team up with Grimes. The similarities are endless.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      You continue to amaze me with some of the things you are willing to let past your filter. Most preseason rankings are derived from paper. On paper, A&M is a top 4 team talent wise going into next year. Maybe you aren't aware of that. I could provide copious amounts of proof that it is fact, but thats the peculiar thing with them horns; they don't want to hear the facts, so I won't waste my time.

It has always intrigued me how so much denial goes on down there on the 40, but I believe horn fans are just that; horn fans. Not fans of cfb in general but more than anything just wrapped up in a little bubble, absorbing homer propaganda. Then they claim that everyone else "just doesn't get it". It used to be frustrating. Now it's just comical relief. We will see how it shakes out going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
        I am not even close to being good with that ranking. Reminds me of a time in 2021......ugh!!!! Maybe it is a Joe Klatt joke or something. As a so-called football expert......does he not realize that there are no QB’s in the College Station stable that are capable of leading them to an end of the year #4 ranking much less to start with. Not to mention they just lost a huge amount of talent on the defensive side. 2022 is a rebuilding year for the Aggies. That guy is a goof with those rankings.
        I don't guess I understand how u think Johnson isn't good enough to lead A&M to a #4 ranking? Forget Weigman, even though Bryce just led Bama to a title game. Just curious what about Johnsons stats makes u believe he isn't capable?

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
          You continue to amaze me with some of the things you are willing to let past your filter. Most preseason rankings are derived from paper. On paper, A&M is a top 4 team talent wise going into next year. Maybe you aren't aware of that. I could provide copious amounts of proof that it is fact, but thats the peculiar thing with them horns; they don't want to hear the facts, so I won't waste my time.

It has always intrigued me how so much denial goes on down there on the 40, but I believe horn fans are just that; horn fans. Not fans of cfb in general but more than anything just wrapped up in a little bubble, absorbing homer propaganda. Then they claim that everyone else "just doesn't get it". It used to be frustrating. Now it's just comical relief. We will see how it shakes out going forward.
          Someone please explain to him what a “fact” is please!

Comment

Paper tigers dont mean chit unless you are Bama

Comment

I don't guess I understand how u think Johnson isn't good enough to lead A&M to a #4 ranking? Forget Weigman, even though Bryce just led Bama to a title game. Just curious what about Johnsons stats makes u believe he isn't capable?
              You must not have watched much LSU ball with Johnson playing. He is awful and every tiger I talked to couldn't wait to see him go. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post

Someone please explain to him what a “fact” is please!
                Facts are numbers/data. Funny thing is when evaluating team talent, they actually have numbers and data for you to use. It's not hard to prove that A&M has top 4 talent if you use them.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Paper tigers dont mean chit unless you are Bama
                  100% agree. I'm saying that paper is where they come up with preseason rankings generally which is why they generally don't work out very well. Doesn't change the fact that there will be folks complaining every year about them even though we know it's just a list of teams with talented rosters.

Comment

Thread…..won’t…..load….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You must not have watched much LSU ball with Johnson playing. He is awful and every tiger I talked to couldn't wait to see him go. Good luck
                      He was one of the most pressured QBs in all of CFB behind a bunch of 2nd stringers, essentially and put up these numbers:

CMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/G TD INT RATE
                      225 373 60.3 2815 234.6 27 6 144.4

Doesn't surprise me that they don't appreciate those numbers. They fired their head coach 2 years after a NC.

Comment

He was one of the most pressured QBs in all of CFB behind a bunch of 2nd stringers, essentially and put up these numbers:

CMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/G TD INT RATE
                        225 373 60.3 2815 234.6 27 6 144.4

Doesn't surprise me that they don't appreciate those numbers. They fired their head coach 2 years after a NC.
                        Time will tell. With the right coaching and new program maybe he can blossom. I just saw a lot of bad decisions by him regardless of him being under pressure or not

Comment

Time will tell. With the right coaching and new program maybe he can blossom. I just saw a lot of bad decisions by him regardless of him being under pressure or not
                          I was actually surprised seeing his numbers. Didn't figure they'd be that good. He's got experience and while he may not will us to victory, we have a stable of backs that's as deep and talented as any team in the country. He shouldn't have to carry us. We will see but I also believe Weigman is as talented as Bryce was coming out. It'll be a good battle between the 3

Comment

On paper Texas is top 10 every year. Aggy was this season.

We have been hearing the same crap from your Aggy bretherin for years. Just because you showed back up doesn't change anything bro.

You continuously describe TBH Aggy and say it's Texas fans. Until you win a national championship stfu. Wait, first win even a SEC west title. You're still 3-6 in your beloved conference. You lost to both Mississippi schools who got clowned by Baylor and Tech.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-09-2022, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              On paper Texas is top 10 every year. Aggy was this season.

We have been hearing the same crap from your Aggy bretherin for years. Just because you showed back up doesn't change anything bro.

You continuously describe TBH Aggy and say it's Texas fans. Until you win a national championship stfu. Wait, first win even a SEC west title much less the SEC championship.
                              Your team hasn’t won a NC in 16 years, when does the clock start or stop? Your team has also not won a conference title in the, LOL, Big12 since 2009. So does stfu count for sips too, or is just teams you’re intimated by?

Comment

I was actually surprised seeing his numbers. Didn't figure they'd be that good. He's got experience and while he may not will us to victory, we have a stable of backs that's as deep and talented as any team in the country. He shouldn't have to carry us. We will see but I also believe Weigman is as talented as Bryce was coming out. It'll be a good battle between the 3
                                I hope Weigman turns out to be the man

On another note I think Bama wins another unless the Georgia offense plays flawless behind Bennett.

Comment

Working...
                                X