Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgia will win it. So sorry 18.

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
      That makes absolutely zero sense. By your standards a 0 win team, a 5 win team and a 10 win team all have the same worthless season if none of them win a title??? Some of yall just spew nonsense in hopes of making another teams fans feel some kind of inferiority. Any one of you that can stone faced say you aren't jealous of the program A&M is putting together, is a bold faced liar. I used to be jealous of what OU and TU had going on. I also don't believe either program is dead in the water, but, AS OF TODAY, I ain't trading our program for either. I'd trade our history but not current state of the program and it's not even really a hard decision.
      Looky there, got one sight casting this morning. Lol.

I can honestly tell you I'm not the least bit jealous of aggy, but I'm not a jealous person.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No sir. Fly by night CFB fans looking for moral victories brag about bowl games. It still feels good to get a dubya but I put zero stock in a bowl win and that includes our orange bowl win last year.
        We've seen it on this thread for years.

Comment

GIG’EM[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Georgia will win it. So sorry 18.
            Razorback! After sending you that softball avatar?! 19 will not be pleased

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              Sounds good amigo I'm good with the even money....I figured as confident as you are I'd be getting better odds but I'll take it

Hoping for Georgia over Bama but don't think it will happen
              I am confident that the pieces are there. I'm hopeful we can put em together. Id say you got good odds though, cause I'd get better odds for myself on Bovado.

Comment

I am confident that the pieces are there. I'm hopeful we can put em together. Id say you got good odds though, cause I'd get better odds for myself on Bovado.
                You gotta at least have a quarterback before making such lofty claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  We’ll have three. Two 5*’s and a former SEC starter.

Comment

I think RLB got it about covered. If we can't get a serviceable backup outta King, Weigman and Johnson (not to mention Stowers who just had surgery to repair his shoulder), then it isn't a personnel problem; It's a culture or coaching problem. 2022 is the first year I can say I'm not worried about an injury at any position. There's talented depth across the board. We will see what the coaches can do with it.

Comment

One of the all time greatest coaches in the state of Texas retired Friday from Mary Hardin Baylor. I first met Pete Fredenburg in 1980 as a senior at Comfort HS. I didn’t play for him at Baylor but after every game he and Corky Nelson (who also recruited me) would search me out and congratulate me and ask about my family. Old school coach who really cared about not only his players, but those he recruited and built a relationship with. Dude could coach some football. No telling how many lives he impacted.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        GIG’EM[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I am not even close to being good with that ranking. Reminds me of a time in 2021......ugh!!!! Maybe it is a Joe Klatt joke or something. As a so-called football expert......does he not realize that there are no QB’s in the College Station stable that are capable of leading them to an end of the year #4 ranking much less to start with. Not to mention they just lost a huge amount of talent on the defensive side. 2022 is a rebuilding year for the Aggies. That guy is a goof with those rankings.

Comment

Bama FTW.

Comment

I think RLB got it about covered. If we can't get a serviceable backup outta King, Weigman and Johnson (not to mention Stowers who just had surgery to repair his shoulder), then it isn't a personnel problem; It's a culture or coaching problem. 2022 is the first year I can say I'm not worried about an injury at any position. There's talented depth across the board. We will see what the coaches can do with it.
                            Y'all have no clue. Understandably.

Not the least bit surprising you team up with Grimes. The similarities are endless.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-09-2022, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              I am not even close to being good with that ranking. Reminds me of a time in 2021......ugh!!!! Maybe it is a Joe Klatt joke or something. As a so-called football expert......does he not realize that there are no QB’s in the College Station stable that are capable of leading them to an end of the year #4 ranking much less to start with. Not to mention they just lost a huge amount of talent on the defensive side. 2022 is a rebuilding year for the Aggies. That guy is a goof with those rankings.
                              You, sir...have a clue. Doesn't mean it won't work out.

Comment

Y'all have no clue. Understandably.

Not the least bit surprising you team up with Grimes. The similarities are endless.
                                Show us where the bad man hurt you?

Also, where are the pics of the buck?

Comment

Working...
                                X