Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
    As long as it stays the way it's been for the last decade, I don't think you'll hear any complaints from the maroon crowd
    Nope yall are perfectly happy and content with being mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
      Hey BAMA, the team got finished with practice this morning and is in the air headed to Indy. Nice to have a team still playing.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
      Roll Tide!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        The investments being made in College Station hardly point to being satisfied with being mediocre. Yes, we followed up a top 5 finish with a mediocre year behind a less than mediocre backup QB. Could've been much worse like, say, 5-7? The horns seem to be investing in change as well but time will tell if Sark can be the X factor. I was actually more worried about Herman than I am Sark but if he's given adequate time, you never know what could happen. As far as A&M being mediocre going forward, I'm very ok with putting some money on A&M winning a NC in the next 3 years, or even 2 years if the odds are right. I sure hope yall are working on your next round of rebuttals for once that becomes reality. I'm not sure I'd enjoy success nearly as much if there wasn't a longhorn there to try and diminish it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          But they beat Bama. That cancels the four losses and quitting on the bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
            But they beat Bama. That cancels the four losses and quitting on the bowl game.
            Better to have quit a bowl game than to have not been invited to one lmao. 4 losses will be a dream come true for the horns in the SEC West, WITH their starting QB. Our depth at QB and CB was exposed through injury but we have reinforcements coming. Sure is nice to have starting QBs for other programs wanting to transfer in as opposed to being a program that is watching theirs run away at warp speed??

Comment

Lol, dude resurrected to preach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Lol, dude resurrected to preach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I actually stopped by to post on the Crappie thread and couldn't help myself when I saw the CFB post on the main page lol. Had to get into a little back n forth for old times sake and the plethora of horn homers didn't disappoint as I see you are all still on your same old high horses. Neither a decades worth of cellar dwelling the big xii, nor 5-7 seasons, can keep u fellas down!

On a real note, though, I legitimately lol'd when I saw BoBs avatar and its good to see you fellas with the same energy you had when I went on hiatus. Best wishes to you guys and good luck on those 5 core values or that gas leak, no brake pad thing yall got going on over there. Hard to keep up with which motto yall are putting on grown men fan jerseys nowadays

Comment

I actually stopped by to post on the Crappie thread and couldn't help myself when I saw the CFB post on the main page lol. Had to get into a little back n forth for old times sake and the plethora of horn homers didn't disappoint as I see you are all still on your same old high horses. Neither a decades worth of cellar dwelling the big xii, nor 5-7 seasons, can keep u fellas down!

On a real note, though, I legitimately lol'd when I saw BoBs avatar and its good to see you fellas with the same energy you had when I went on hiatus. Best wishes to you guys and good luck on those 5 core values or that gas leak, no brake pad thing yall got going on over there. Hard to keep up with which motto yall are putting on grown men fan jerseys nowadays
                  I like comedy and can admit when my old team sucks.

Now, for my new team.....

Rock Chalk baby.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, you should show up when your striped overall honks control the talk and carry the season with a corps of what ifs, shouldas wouldas and couldas. Teams that dont win arent afraid to admit their failures and shortcomings. I have never seen so much smoke blowin by your honker team. Its laughable. It's time to put up or shut up this year. Running out of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      Lol, you should show up when your striped overall honks control the talk and carry the season with a corps of what ifs, shouldas wouldas and couldas. Teams that dont win arent afraid to admit their failures and shortcomings. I have never seen so much smoke blowin by your honker team. Its laughable. It's time to put up or shut up this year. Running out of excuses

Stay classy!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        Stay classy!
                        Stay Sassy, Sassafras.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I like comedy and can admit when my old team sucks.

Now, for my new team.....

Rock Chalk baby.

That is hilarious. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Seems as though them recruits don't see College Station the same way you do. Roster depth is key in a physical league and classes like this year's accomplish that by leaps and bounds. I'll offer you the same bet of an aggie NC in the next 2-3 years, if you're game. 2 to 1 odds for 2 years and 1 to 1 odds for 3 years. We can find a way to hold the funds securely somewhere.

Comment

That is hilarious. Hope all is well with you and yours.
                              We're good. Hoping the same for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                We're good. Hoping the same for y'all.

Can't complain too much. Just ready for all this covid crap to fizzle out. Lost a brother to it earlier this year but most everyone has lost someone close by now. Big priorities shift for me over the last several years but couldn't pass on an opportunity to pop my head in and say hi in my own special way

Comment

Working...
                                X