Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ivermectin and zinc works

Comment

All I know is everybody in my office got the Flu. I felt terrible. Bad enough to go get tested. Negative for covid. Negative for FLu. I took Ivermectin for 3 days before I was tested. Everybody else that was sick tested positive for Flu A. Not sure if kicked down the viral load to cause a negative test or what, but all had the same symptoms. Seemed strange. I know you're talking about Covid, I wasn't sure what was going on, so I took it early just in case along with Vitamin D, zinc, and aspirin. Only missed a day of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        I got it last week and haven't been able to shake the cough. Finally called the dr yesterday and he prescribed Levaquin 500mg. I took the first one last night and with in 2 hours my cough was gone. He also sent me a Medrol steroid pack.
        A call on to her physician for some new meds may be in order.

Comment

The Quercetin is the key for Zinc to work.

The major benefit of taking quercetin with zinc is that the quercetin will push the zinc into the center of the cell where the zinc can stop the virus from reproducing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thousands worldwide have taken ivermectin to fight Covid. But what's the evidence?

Comment

Zinc and some other vitamins for me - The Zinc killed me at first, but have found ways to combat that.

Comment

One ICU doctor said the US should take note: "We Brazilians had to learn in the hardest way that ivermectin didn't work."

Comment

Easy on the Vitamin D as it can cause headaches. D and Zinc must be taken together but don't over do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                      I figure that he will be fine. Its crazy that he has to test twice a week but the vaccinated players don't. Even though they all live and hang out together. But such is life
                      My son Plays baseball at SFA and in the same boat. Has to test weekly. It's stupid that the vaxxed aren't tested yet some are running around with Covid spreading it and perfectly healthy kids are having to test and also getting false positives.

Comment

Here you go...I am a firm believer it works. Its not just anti parasitic but it has anti viral properties also. Lots of news articles prove it works also, just depends on which side you are on as far as if you believe it works or not. I know my sons both had it in August at the same time and one with pretty bad pneumonia. My wife nor me caught it being in the same house and taking care of them and both of us have been on ivermectin for about a year now. Both of my teenage boys would not/ did not want to use it. I strongly believe it works.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Here you go...I am a firm believer it works. Its not just anti parasitic but it has anti viral properties also. Lots of news articles prove it works also, just depends on which side you are on as far as if you believe it works or not. I know my sons both had it in August at the same time and one with pretty bad pneumonia. My wife nor me caught it being in the same house and taking care of them and both of us have been on ivermectin for about a year now. Both of my teenage boys would not/ did not want to use it. I strongly believe it works.

https://youtu.be/ufy2AweXRkc
                          Its cool with me if you believe it works and choose to take it. But I just cant get past the fact that it was pushed so widely in Brazil by their government as part of a COVID cocktail but it didn't work there. People still died from COVID while taking it. So much so that they stopped pushing it and the public lost faith in it. It leads me to wonder whether anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness here is due to the placebo effect or maybe those who it "cured" would have been fine on their own without it.

Comment

Its cool with me if you believe it works and choose to take it. But I just cant get past the fact that it was pushed so widely in Brazil by their government as part of a COVID cocktail but it didn't work there. People still died from COVID while taking it. So much so that they stopped pushing it and the public lost faith in it. It leads me to wonder whether anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness here is due to the placebo effect or maybe those who it "cured" would have been fine on their own without it.
                            The vaccine has been pushed, yet the only folks I know who have died from covid were vaccinated.
                            It's cool with me if you believe it works though...

Comment

Where can you get quercetin? I've only seen CoQ

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                The vaccine has been pushed, yet the only folks I know who have died from covid were vaccinated.
                                It's cool with me if you believe it works though...
                                I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X