Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for your family Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So sorry for your loss Jason. Prayers go out for peace and comfort for the family. May Jeremy rest in peace.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, continued prayers for the family

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your family.

Comment

RIP Jeremy and may the Lord bring peace and comfort to those you left behind.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for peace, healing and restoration of hope.

Comment

So sorry for your family’s loss.

Comment

RIP Jeremy. Continued prayers for the Smart family.

Comment

Very sorry, prayers to the whole family.

Comment

Dang, I didn't want to read that latest post, Jason my wife and I will be praying for you and your family

Comment

Prayers of comfort sent for you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We hurt with you, brother. Prayers for comfort and peace for you and your family.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sorry for your loss!

Comment

God in Heaven, receive this soul into Your Eternal Rest. After a time of mourning their earthly loss Lord, give them peace and give them the Hope that is in Your Son Jesus that knowing and following Him, they may see Jeremy again and their circle will be unbroken for all Eternity. Lord, I know comfort and peace right now is not an easy thing, but in Your way, I ask that You show them a supernatural peace and comfort.

Thank you Lord for this servant Jeremy. He served his country, his family and You Lord. Great should be his reward for the race he has run, and great is the celebration of his earthly life and example for his kids that he has set. Thank You Lord for the demonstration of pure Agape Love that You showed all through this man Jeremy. He truly loved his country, his family/friends and his God. What an example for the rest of us to follow. Thank You Lord!
                              For our brother Jason, Lord I ask a special measure of strength and understanding as he leads his family though this trial of mourning and laying his dear brother to rest. Give him the strength to stand and give him wisdom to make the decisions and take the actions he will need to take over the next few weeks and months as he brings his family through this terrible loss.
                              Thank You Father for being our God and thank You for Your Son that You gave that we may have fellowship with You, and it is in His precious name, Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Jason, much like Jeff posted, I am real sorry that I did not have the privilege of knowing your little brother Jeremy! I am certain from all these posts that any and all who knew him were better for having known him.

God bless you and your family brother!

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family. Can't imagine what it's like to lose a sibling.

Comment

Working...
                                X