Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Lol.

Lemmo is a salty man raised on the tides. Some laughing gas and brown water won't kill him

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’d venture to say, Leemo has at one time or another been in every bar and tavern in Matagorda and if he can survive that, a little gas and whiskey is nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You ain’t poured one yet!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
        You ain’t poured one yet!?!?!

Maybe he has….and now unresponsive ?

Comment

Here's to swimmin with bowleegged women. Cheers buddy.

Comment

Recommendation is no alcohol

Can't tell you what it will/might do, just know that is what is on our discharge instructions

Comment

To each, his own.
              You do, what you want.

Comment

And if you had to ask…then you didn’t want one bad enough!

Comment

I it my non-professional opinion that there is a proper place for whiskey in your medicinal arsenal, especially when I can’t sleep. However, I have something else I can recommend if the pain gets bad after the anesthesia wears off:

Try alternating 1000 mg of acetaminophen with 600 mg of ibuprofen every three hours (such that you end up taking each one every six hours). For example, take 1000 mg acetaminophen at 12:00 noon, then 600 mg ibuprofen at 3:00 PM, followed again by 1000 mg acetaminophen at 6:00 PM, then 600 mg ibuprofen at 9:00 PM. And so on and so forth…

I’ve had two or three doctors prescribe this regimen after surgery in place of narcotic pain meds. I won’t say that they work as well as narcotic pain meds, but they come pretty dang close.

DISCAIMER: I am not a medical professional and am only passing along information I’ve gleaned from those who are. You should check with your doctor or dentist to see if this regimen is compatible with the procedure you had or with your personal health history.

Comment

I read everyone’s advice and appreciate it greatly!
                    After careful consideration of each post , I decided not to decide ......

Comment

Working...
                    X