X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some 10 gauge Turkey loads

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
      Lol did I miss something or when did 243 become such a Sought after round? lol it’s a kids first deer rifle round you got a back room full of 243 ammo there’s somethin wrong
      You must be special

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Been looking everywhere for 12 gauge bird shot or target loads. Looks like I won't be participating in the family skeet shoot tomorrow.
        Where are you? I have enough to spare a few boxes for you to play

And before the hoarder comments start there are 2 competitors in this house

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been looking everywhere for 12 gauge bird shot or target loads. Looks like I won't be participating in the family skeet shoot tomorrow.
          That’s my favorite part of Thanksgiving! I wish we could do it at Christmas too. If you are around Tyler I think I have a couple boxes left over from thanksgiving so you don’t have to miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Where are you? I have enough to spare a few boxes for you to play

And before the hoarder comments start there are 2 competitors in this house

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
            That’s my favorite part of Thanksgiving! I wish we could do it at Christmas too. If you are around Tyler I think I have a couple boxes left over from thanksgiving so you don’t have to miss out.
            I very much appreciate the offer guys. I'm hoping someone brings extra and I can throw some cash down.

Comment

I very much appreciate the offer guys. I'm hoping someone brings extra and I can throw some cash down.
              I'm in magnolia and will be around all day. If get in a bind

Merry Christmas

Comment

My little local old school gun shop 3 miles off the pavement out on the gravel here in Iowa. I don't how he does it but he seems to always have ammo in stock.

Soap Creek Armory

CURRENT BUSINESS HOURS THURSDAY: 9am to 9pm FRIDAY: 9am to 6pm SATURDAY: 9am to 4pm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man. Dude gets called names for buying 4 boxes. No telling what I’d get called when I find what I need in stock. Last shipment was 1k projectiles for my little ole 6 creed

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                    4 boxes and you are a ammo goober haha that made me laugh...
                    Merry Christmas
                    You can only buy 4 boxes at academy

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      Lol did I miss something or when did 243 become such a Sought after round? lol it’s a kids first deer rifle round you got a back room full of 243 ammo there’s somethin wrong
                      Hmm. And pray tell, what caliber do you shoot at these big bad Texas deer.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        Man. Dude gets called names for buying 4 boxes. No telling what I’d get called when I find what I need in stock. Last shipment was 1k projectiles for my little ole 6 creed

Window shopper

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          Window shopper
                          Window licker

Comment

Wish I could find 4 boxes of 300 RUM. You could call me a goober cause I'd be buying them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                              Wish I could find 4 boxes of 300 RUM. You could call me a goober cause I'd be buying them all!

I probably have some extra RUM, what are you after ammo goober

Comment

Honey don’t bother me - it’s just me and my 243 ammo tonight lmao
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X