No announcement yet.

Lucky at Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd likely take a little offense to someone calling me a goober. Very well handled OP.

Comment

I wish I could find 4 boxes of 3 or 3.5” BB shotgun shells

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        I'd likely take a little offense to someone calling me a goober. Very well handled OP.
        Man, goober it’s about the most benign thing anybody would call me. :-). Additionally, I don’t think I’ve been offended since I was about four years old. Haaa!

Comment

1 box of ammo last me 5 to 6 years, but I might go through a dozen of arrows in a year. Yall keep buying up them boxes just leave the arrows alone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
            Lmao - no offense bro - but they ain’t well stocked if some guy comes in and “clears the shelf” of all the specific ammo available. Everybody wants it to get back to normal then you goobers go in and buy everything available. Yes we understand you think it’s what you gotta do. What a conundrum

Yo ain't been here vera long, have ya?

I took the last two boxes of 6.5 Grendal from Academy today.
            Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-23-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
              1 box of ammo last me 5 to 6 years, but I might go through a dozen of arrows in a year. Yall keep buying up them boxes just leave the arrows alone lol.
              I’m starting to hoard archery equipment- I just ordered 10 dozen shafts, 10 dozen broadheads, 10 realeases, 6 extra bows with a dozen new strings for each does that make Me a goober 🤣

Comment

Lol did I miss something or when did 243 become such a Sought after round? lol it’s a kids first deer rifle round you got a back room full of 243 ammo there’s somethin wrong
                I believe you need to look in the mirror to see the goober. I’ve never owned a .243 but I’ll bet it’s older than you are and been killing **** all over this continent ever since it was born. Best to keep your trap shut and be thought stupid than to open it and prove it. Have a good day……

Comment

I was at Scheels in Des Moines about 3 hours ago.They had every major caliber for rifles,and pistols.Crazy how different it is up here.

Comment

Lol did I miss something or when did 243 become such a Sought after round? lol it’s a kids first deer rifle round you got a back room full of 243 ammo there’s somethin wrong

[emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Wonder what he would call me?
                      You back woods mason jar drinking Coleman stove cooking buddy heater using ammo hoarding red neck!
                      I believe is whut he would call ya!
                      :-)))
                      Last edited by Bro. Bill; 12-23-2021, 07:37 PM. Reason: Spelllin

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                        You back woods mason jar drinking Coleman stove cooking buddy heater using ammo hoarding red neck!
                        I believe is whut he would call ya!
                        :-)))

Comment

Been looking everywhere for 12 gauge bird shot or target loads. Looks like I won't be participating in the family skeet shoot tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            I’m starting to hoard archery equipment- I just ordered 10 dozen shafts, 10 dozen broadheads, 10 realeases, 6 extra bows with a dozen new strings for each does that make Me a goober 🤣
                            No, see it you hoard for a gun you are a goober.
                            But if you hoard for a bow you are a boo …. wait, let me rethink this!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                              No but it makes you broke or up to your eyeballs in debt

Unless you cleaned out the "archery" section at WM on clearance

Comment

Lmao - no offense bro - but they ain’t well stocked if some guy comes in and “clears the shelf” of all the specific ammo available. Everybody wants it to get back to normal then you goobers go in and buy everything available. Yes we understand you think it’s what you gotta do. What a conundrum
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X