Lucky at Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky at Academy

I was getting some fishing gear for tomorrow ... Going to Calevares Lake .. close to San Antonio.
    Anyway ..went by the Ammo and almost freaked out .. totally surprised as the shelves were well stocked ..Got 4 boxes of 100 Gr SP in 243 Win ..Monarch Brass reloadable .. Not the best but good enough and $21.95/Bx
    I got the last supply ..I usually go to the Academy at Perin Beitel & 410

Lmao - no offense bro - but they ain’t well stocked if some guy comes in and “clears the shelf” of all the specific ammo available. Everybody wants it to get back to normal then you goobers go in and buy everything available. Yes we understand you think it’s what you gotta do. What a conundrum
    Last edited by 3rdCoastHunter; 12-23-2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Just to let you know ..I'm NOT an Ammo GOOBER and was down to my last Box of 243 Win ..
      Have a Good Day

Comment

Congrats, I swing by the ammo section every time I am in there. Picking up 5 boxes of shells isn't the same as waiting for them to open and buying all you can then selling on guntrader or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
          Lmao - no offense bro - but they ain’t well stocked if some guy comes in and “clears the shelf” of all the specific ammo available. Everybody wants it to get back to normal then you goobers go in and buy everything available. Yes we understand you think it’s what you gotta do. What a conundrum
          Merry Christmas!

Comment

4 boxes and you are a ammo goober haha that made me laugh...
            Merry Christmas

Comment

Wonder what he would call me?

Comment

Be different you you bought 10 to 20 boxes of each caliber, but 4 boxes less than what I buy, I normally get 8 to 10 am then set for the year

Comment

Score!

Comment

Buy 4 boxes at Academy and get 8 boxes at Bass Pro. They are the only ones that have the ammo I’m looking for. Frontier 5.56 75gr BTHP

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdcoasthunter View Post
                      lmao - no offense bro - but they ain’t well stocked if some guy comes in and “clears the shelf” of all the specific ammo available. Everybody wants it to get back to normal then you goobers go in and buy everything available. Yes we understand you think it’s what you gotta do. What a conundrum

[ATTACH]1074944[/ATTACH]

Comment

Come on man, you’re joking, right? He bought four boxes. [emoji23]

Comment

I keep hoping for it all to make a comeback. Seems to be getting better and better… “Ammo Goober” made me LOL….

Comment

Reading comprehension goes a long ways. He bought 4 boxes. How you going to say no offense then call someone a goober?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Wonder what he would call me?
                              A wal mart, academy sale scalper probably [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X