No announcement yet.

Home or Processor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home, my family enjoys the whole experience and makes cooking even better.

Trying our first attempt making jerky in the oven with my daughter is a life long memory…so much fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Home

Comment

Home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Home

Comment

Home.

Just like with anything else I need done, from auto repairs to constructions, I can buy the tools needed for what it costs to pay someone.

Plus I learn every time I do something.

J

Comment

We always used to home process. Life got hectic so i started using a local processor in Crosby. I dropped off two deer early in the season two hundred dollars later i had my meat back. So next year I'm going to home process.

Comment

Home

Comment

My dad was a butcher when I was growing up. I process mine at home.

Comment

Processor always!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Home for everything except I got a Tamale guy. He isnt a “processor” but him and his wife make tamales I could only dream of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Home. Finding a processor that uses your meat, for a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame is like finding gold anymore.

Comment

Home. I can have a deer streaked out and vacuum sealed in 30 minutes. I will cut and package all the trimmings up and wait to grind till I get a couple deer. Haven’t got into the smoked sausage making yet other than pan sausage but hoping to do some this year.

Comment

Home, but I'll take a batch of meat to be processed into sausage. That will change once I find time to do sausage myself, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Comment

Home, except when I want sausage. After I retire will probably do my own sausage too.

Comment

Home, but I think that has influenced my decision to stop shooting nearly as many deer these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X