• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Home

Comment

Home. If you use a processor and have any part ground you don’t know what you get back.

Comment

Always at HOME.......

Comment

home

Comment

Home because most processors mix meat. Like sausage making. And to see the way some hunters drop off their kill is amazingly stupid. Saw one guy a few years back with two Does in the back of a trailer driving in the pouring rain and all the road yuck of oils and greases filling the deer cavity all the while it was 80 degrees.

Yep, Pulled into Cinnamon Cheek.

I quarter and ice all kills.

Comment

I've always done mine at home. I guess I'll keep on doing it that way.

Comment

Home, built a room just for this .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Home. Cut up deer for a processor for years for extra coin Miss his stuff though. The knee kick stuffer and southern pride smoker and krio vac machines were awesome and he had high school kids to clean everything up so all I did was process.

Comment

I processor like a mofo.

I also don’t go to the gym.

Comment

There’s no place like home.

Comment

Home...by a long shot. We really enjoy the full circle thing. I think the meat is MUCH better as well.

Comment

Both. Debone at home, pack trim in vacuum bag 15#/ bag. Local meat market does 15 pound batches of sticks, smoked dogs and polish sausage. Summer sausage is a 30 pound batch.
                            On top of that, we’ll bring in some after Easter and some before our archery season. The turn around is typically 3-5 days in the off season if they know we’re coming.
                            Sometimes we’ll make brats, sticks, summer sausage and burger at home, but as good as we get it, it’s still not quite as good as what we pay to have done.

Comment

Home

Comment

i do it at home. It has always been hard for me to pay someone else to do something i can do myself, especially when it is as easy as this is

Comment

Working...
                                X