This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Do you really think Riley is going to LSU?
    If they "REALLY DID" offer him $96M over 8 years and he doesn't take it, he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Lol it’s more likely jimbeaux than bill

It ain’t either
      My gut says Riley or Aranda.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Because that's worked out so well for tech......

Kidding....I like a watered down approach to the run and shoot, but you need a good defense also.

WTS, Jimbo needs an intervention, because his hard headed style of offense is out dated and predictable. Putting the Ole Miss game in the hands of Calzada, after scratching and clawing back to within 2, shows he's out of touch. Achane, who's averaging 9 yards a touch, never saw the ball, but Calzada throws a back to back pick and pick 6 within a span of 1:00 to erase any momentum we had.

Love what Jimbo is doing at A&M, but it's glaring he needs help with the play calling.
        I mean Dykes is a Leach disciple and runs a version of the Air Raid and worked pretty well for him at SMU. I'd say Leach is holding his own using it as well and worked for him at Tech...

Comment

Likewise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WTS, Jimbo needs an intervention, because his hard headed style of offense is out dated and predictable. Putting the Ole Miss game in the hands of Calzada, after scratching and clawing back to within 2, shows he's out of touch. Achane, who's averaging 9 yards a touch, never saw the ball, but Calzada throws a back to back pick and pick 6 within a span of 1:00 to erase any momentum we had.

Love what Jimbo is doing at A&M, but it's glaring he needs help with the play calling.

Rolodexed for PinOak, Brock, CHL and you right before you leave for a moose hunting trip..

Comment

This is gold.....that place would implode!

Fletcher Mackel weighs in on the search - [quote]Just a hunch here… LSU’s interest helped Mel Tucker and Jimbo Fisher get massive new deals/upgrades at Michigan S

Comment

Would you buy a million dollar house, if you didn't have the income to pay it back? They're basically giving loans to kids with no job, no skills or no plans on how to repay it. It's a scam, college means nothing today....it's nothing more than the equivalent of a high school education 30 years ago, unless it's a specialized degree plan.

College ain't for everyone...that's the problem. We have too many "college graduate" bar tenders, who are $150,000 in debt with a liberal arts degree.

To answer your question, football brings in 100X what they pay these coaches. Have you seen a college professors pay check and they're pension structures? It's nothing to cry about and they bring in ZERO revenue.
                I think you're missing the point here. Point is an education shouldn't cost that much in general but to charge that and turn around and pay a coach that much is insane. Somewhere the value of the dollar got lost lol. I mean 1/10 of a billion dollars??? Im not hating on the coaches, get paid. But the system as a whole is crazy.

Comment

This is gold.....that place would implode!

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...arch/99676592/

Woodward’s better than that

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                    rolodexed for pinoak, brock, chl and you right before you leave for a moose hunting trip..
                    [ATTACH]1070958[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]1070958[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        I think you're missing the point here. Point is an education shouldn't cost that much in general but to charge that and turn around and pay a coach that much is insane. Somewhere the value of the dollar got lost lol. I mean 1/10 of a billion dollars??? Im not hating on the coaches, get paid. But the system as a whole is crazy.
                        Have you ever been to a college campus? The overhead is tremendous.

Tuitions aren't paying the coaches salaries.

Comment

For sure. Feels like Woody is tired of Jimbeaux saying no so he is locked in on these two. Both would be really good good hires.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                            [ATTACH]1070959[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Might turn out to be a jayhawk fan LMAOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X