2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    It's just stupid in Houston co right now. I mean stupid. A guy could get run over by a rut crazed buck today. I have totally lost count of the mature bucks I have seen in the past 20 hours. Stupid i say
    Yep it has been the same way for me in Houston County today.. Bucks were running all over chasing does and grunting up a storm this morning. Saw my target but he was 60yds.

Comment

Good movement later in the mornings this weekend.

Comment

Laid this one down Friday morning about 8:30. Only deer I saw all morning and have never gotten pics of him at this spot and only have 2 pics of him ever. Shot him over my trusty handcorn spot 200yrds between 2 feeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
          Laid this one down Friday morning about 8:30. Only deer I saw all morning and have never gotten pics of him at this spot and only have 2 pics of him ever. Shot him over my trusty handcorn spot 200yrds between 2 feeders.

Nice deer. Where at?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Nice deer. Where at?

Southern Newton county

Comment

Southern Newton county

Ok good. Been watching his distant cousin. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Ok good. Been watching his distant cousin. Lol

Holding out

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice deer. Congrats sir.

Comment

Had 3 new bucks at the house corn this afternoon. Watched a 3.5 year old big 4 point back down a 4.5 year old 9 point. Several legal bucks but nothing that I would say sure nuff shooter for my place.

Comment

What a great weekend to be in the woods!!

I had 3 different bucks broadside at under 12 yards, just not the one I'm waiting for.

Lots of deer moving mid day, even the does.

Comment

I was hoping to see a lot more deer hit the ground with youth weekend going on. I wonder what the kill off was from this past winter, there seem to be a lot less movement so far based on what I read on here and hear from friends. Hope it picks up soon

Comment

Seen deer everywhere I’ve looked today including chasing through town. All small bucks, but today they have lost their minds!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

I'll contribute, best I've got on cam so far haha... I did have a neighbor tell me he's got 3 shooters on cam, so hopefully they'll funnel on down to me. Halloween is usually about when the switch flips.

And yes, that's 3 moultries at that spot. The county road is only about 50y from this cam, it's a popular spot for late night teenage shenanigans, I can't afford to leave anything good put there.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                I'll contribute, best I've got on cam so far haha... I did have a neighbor tell me he's got 3 shooters on cam, so hopefully they'll funnel on down to me. Halloween is usually about when the switch flips.

And yes, that's 3 moultries at that spot. The county road is only about 50y from this cam, it's a popular spot for late night teenage shenanigans, I can't afford to leave anything good put there.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
                                I have used those in remote locations. The flying squirrels usually have a hole crewed into them within the first or second night they are out.

Comment

Working...
                                X