No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was only able to make it out for 3 hunts for Teal this year but was able to shoot 3 man limits each time. Birds were flying when we were out, just sucks we can't get after it again for more than a month. Got some pictures of the hardest working member of our hunt group to tide me over til then.
    Attached Files

Comment

I love watch-n good dog work!

Congrats to all who got to get out.

Comment

Great pic of the pup. I enjoy the dog working more that pulling the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
          Great pic of the pup. I enjoy the dog working more that pulling the trigger.
          Same here. Doesn't matter what I'm hunting, but watching a good dog work is always the best part.

Comment

We put a hurting on them in South Louisiana this past weekend!! 5 man limit in 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
              We put a hurting on them in South Louisiana this past weekend!! 5 man limit in 15 minutes.

Congrats!

Comment

As we wait for big duck season to start. Does anyone have any cool hunts planned this year?

Anyone hunt the PNW? I'm thinking of headed to Washington state for 22/23 season for sea ducks.

Comment

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Pond in South Texas…

Jerryg

Last edited by Jerryg; 09-30-2021, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I am missing opening weekend in Texas to hunt ducks in Colorado. Hunting ducks in the snow with the Rockies in the background has become a yearly thing for me. Its amazing. Lots of Mallards and Widgeon.

Comment

Man! Looks like some of y'all did pretty good on teal!

I am starting to knock on doors, call old friends, and ask for favors haha. Chances look slimmer every day that I find a boat motor by big duck season. Hoping I can find a few tanks to hunt and get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Congrats!

Thanks brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryg View Post
                          Pond in South Texas…

Jerryg

Awesome hunts! Gotta love that custom mule line duck strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            Man! Looks like some of y'all did pretty good on teal!

I am starting to knock on doors, call old friends, and ask for favors haha. Chances look slimmer every day that I find a boat motor by big duck season. Hoping I can find a few tanks to hunt and get lucky.

What kind of motor are you looking for?

We smashed teal this year, think the club averaged 5 birds/man/hunt for teal season. Some hunts were slower than others but all in all a great season. I can’t wait for big duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                              What kind of motor are you looking for?

We smashed teal this year, think the club averaged 5 birds/man/hunt for teal season. Some hunts were slower than others but all in all a great season. I can’t wait for big duck.
                              60-115hp 2 stroke and cheap [emoji23] on a full time single dad of 3/school teacher budget.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious what everyone is using for temp blinds? I’ve done the hog panel with fast grass, a frame porta blinds, and on the coast just natural brush. Never used anything like the momarsh yet except full layouts for geese. It got me thinking how others may do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X