X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Slew

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations slew and good luck on the coming week.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the finish, Todd! Yall gonna nail one of those CM tournaments sooner or later. I'ma bet-n sooner!

Comment

Thanks y’all! Been a good year! Still wore out! Going to bed early tonight and pre fish a few more days. Caught my first Red River crappie today!

Comment

Outstanding work Todd! Posting pics for the posting impaired!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Thanks y’all! Super happy with runner up in this field! Yesterday was tough. Couldn’t get the quality bites we needed. D’Arbonne is a fun lake though. Probably caught 50-75 a day being picky. We casted fo fish at 30/40 foot mostly. Your not getting on top of those fish. There and Grenada are the spookiest fish I’ve ever seen. Late for launch at day one of practice at fhe crappie expo already! Didn’t get over here till 10 last night and it was nearly one when I got in bed!

If y’all are looking for something to do next weekend come check out the crappie expo in Shreveport! Wally does it up right!
              That should pay for a 16" Garmin for Livescope! Heck, just go with the 24" screen!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                Outstanding work Todd! Posting pics for the posting impaired!
                Thanks buddy!! My technical expertise begins and ends with fishfinders!

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                That should pay for a 16" Garmin for Livescope! Heck, just go with the 24" screen!

Doubles would get pricy! Maybe finance em for 10 years!!

Eliminating lots of water! We might be in Arkansas before too long at the rate we’re going!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Great job

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Thanks buddy!! My technical expertise begins and ends with fishfinders!

Doubles would get pricy! Maybe finance em for 10 years!!

Eliminating lots of water! We might be in Arkansas before too long at the rate we’re going!
                      If you hit the Denison dam or the Gulf you've gone too far!

Comment

I think we saw dolphins today! Ran about 30 miles back on fumes! I didn’t thing we could burn that much gas in a day! I was wrong!

Off to Brookshire’s to fill up! Bet we get the card cut off 2 maybe 3 times before we’re done!

Comment

Congrats and Good luck, Todd!

Comment

I found a Minn Kota Ultrex 36 volt 60" Link yesterday and drove over to pick it up from David at "Shut up and fish". Todd told me to let David know that Todd sent me, and he only upped the price $100! Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Todd's name. [emoji848] Actually he knocked off $100 because of Todd. Now I just need to get it installed and chase some crappie.

Comment

Double limits. It's only going to get better this fall.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Go get um slew

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X