Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    This blind squirrel is finding lots of nuts!

Sold 1/2 of XALL at 100-150% just now on news. Now waiting for news to drop on BFCH, BEGI, EPAZ, and UNGS They shouldn't pass up on this hype to pump their own stock IMO.

Sold more INTV over 4 cents also so down to 1/3rd position. Looking to buy back when bitcoin dips to 24k ish... if it does drop that is.
    No news yet but BEGI up 60% today!

EPAZ moved up a little and holding steady now. UNGS needs to move! When it does it will move fast and probably 80-200%

ETH moving back up near $1,100 BTC back to 33k Appears (not totally confirmed) that BTC is about to set new highs again...Maybe test 40k

Comment

What's all the hype about Dogecoin? Worth a buy??

BTC is roaring

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
        What's all the hype about Dogecoin? Worth a buy??

BTC is roaring
        I just bought Doge Just because everything else is rallying hard... Thought I'd do an impulse buy versus all the trying to figure things out junk LOL

Comment

I'm contemplating cashing out my Eth and paying off some bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
            Are any of you investing/following Polkadot (DOT)?
            I have some not alot, maybe about 30 coins that I am currently staking. Bought in around around $3-$4.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              I'm contemplating cashing out my Eth and paying off some bills.
              Tempting... but I know as soon as I do it will go to the moon.

Comment

just like that, back over 35K

Comment

Thinking XRP is a buy again... SEC be ****ed.

I think the SEC drama is manufactured to drive the price down for more institutional buyers. No evidence for this... just a strong hunch in my TFH.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

I think the SEC drama is manufactured to drive the price down for more institutional buyers. No evidence for this... just a strong hunch in my TFH.
                    at .25 worth a shot

Comment

I have a friend whose son says he bought several yrs ago, so he could pay for stuff in a online game with them. It was not a investment, just had to do it to purchase stuff inside the game. But he lost the hard drive that had the data on it that showed where he purchased them. So he is now going through all his records and is having a Tech person try to get into the old hard drive. The son says he thinks he has 3-5 left.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

Man I keep thinking the same thing, maybe when Eth tops out shift my stuff into it. I've never bought into the XRP hype but I think it's artificially low right now due to the court drama and SEC stuff so might could come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                          I have a friend whose son says he bought several yrs ago, so he could pay for stuff in a online game with them. It was not a investment, just had to do it to purchase stuff inside the game. But he lost the hard drive that had the data on it that showed where he purchased them. So he is now going through all his records and is having a Tech person try to get into the old hard drive. The son says he thinks he has 3-5 left.
                          If the drive can be mounted, have him try Recuva.

just pay attention to piggy back ware offers.

I used it several months ago to restore an entire partition I was sure was a goner.

Comment

Interesting. I'm now following this thread

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Man I keep thinking the same thing, maybe when Eth tops out shift my stuff into it. I've never bought into the XRP hype but I think it's artificially low right now due to the court drama and SEC stuff so might could come up.
                              I grabbed some. I’ve wasted money on dumber things if something goes south. If it turns around and goes even to $1 I’ll be really happy. Even if it gets half the traction of litecoin would be nice

Comment

38.6k new high.

Comment

Working...
                                X