Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom View Post
    the new administration is going to throw some water on all this crypto. Mark my words the central bank will come up with a digital currency that is tied to the $$. All central banks will. This will allow them to regulate the space. Bitcoin and every other crypto currency will drop like like a Led Balloon! Mark my words.
    Heck of a thought right there. hum, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      I was banking on xrp being driven down for the same reason but coinbase is freezing xrp right now so I'd have to set up a new account somewhere else and I'm too lazy for that.

Still regretting not having some of my bitcoin from 2013
      I am watching xrp also! Bitcoin has left me in the dust.
      Originally posted by orchard View Post
      I’d like some feedback from TBH’s that bought into bitcoin when the craze happened last year. Wondering how many sold out or stayed in. I bought 770$ worth based off of this thread way back when. I checked this morning and Im at 1520$. Thanks greenscreen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My nephew bought Bitcoin at $8k and is hoping to hit $30k..........he has zero fear..........young blood I tell ya!

Comment

the new administration is going to throw some water on all this crypto. Mark my words the central bank will come up with a digital currency that is tied to the $$. All central banks will. This will allow them to regulate the space. Bitcoin and every other crypto currency will drop like like a Led Balloon! Mark my words.
        This was my worry years ago. It may happen in the future and when it does cryptos will tank 10-20% but since it will be rumors and a whole bunch of red tape before they actually do anything I think one would be able to get out with a -20% loss or less.

But if you buy and hodl and hold through them actually creating a digital FED currency yes, you'll be down a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I am watching xrp also! Bitcoin has left me in the dust.

My nephew bought Bitcoin at $8k and is hoping to hit $30k..........he has zero fear..........young blood I tell ya!
          My son bought in around $1500-2000. He is the one that got me interested in this stuff. I was highly skeptical but made quite a bit of money trading a number of the cryptos. I got bored and sold them all just a few months ago. Big Dummy! Should have just bought and HODL like my son!

Comment

They will try to throw water on it, but I think it legitimizes Bitcoin in the eyes of those who might be skeptical and might actually help with adoption of usage, which would drive the price. Regulation is nigh impossible for privacy coins like XMR and AAAR. Exchanges will comply of course, but peer-to-peer exchange will flourish.

Comment

This is why it won't work, new admins crypto will still be centralized and at the rate they are printing money the $$ will collapse. Theres a lot of great stuff on YouTube that explains this.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                What a day! Sold about 1/3rd of INTV for about 90% gains, sold AEHL for roughly 30% gains (great for a non-penny play IMO), Sold PHUN pre-market for 55% gains and bought back most about 5 cents higher than where it closed today.

Please let the bitcoin players at least let BTC open higher tomorrow...One last time so I can sell everything else... It not dropping gives me decent hope but one never knows what overnight will bring.
                Btc at 28k

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                  This is why it won't work, new admins crypto will still be centralized and at the rate they are printing money the $$ will collapse. Theres a lot of great stuff on YouTube that explains this.
                  I will look into this for sure as I really have not read many contrarian views on this. I am confident without the ability to control currency all the governments on the planet will not be able to control tax revenue. If you don't think they are going to figure out a way to crush this, think again......

Comment

OK I got a Binance US account set up so that I can transfer my stuff out of the old Binance account, but I need a deposit address.

I'm assuming I need a deposit address from Binance US but I cannot figure out how in the world to find or get this. Can anyone explain to me the process for getting the deposit address and getting this done?

I don't have a lot of Crypto but I don't want to just throw it all away either.
                    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-29-2020, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Goodness, all-time high for bitcoin.

Comment

remember this post.

Comment

Just saw this at Lowes
                          Attached Files

Comment

Havent figured out what to do with my XRP. I was buying in at 14 cents so I still making profit if I dip out. Maybe sell half and let the other half ride it out and see what happens. With coinbase and crypto delisting XRP is not a good sign of it getting better any time soon.

Comment

Every day is a new all time high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This Bitcoin stuff has been a fad for about 12 years and $29,000 now.....waiting on the bubble to burst, I refuse to buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X