No announcement yet.

HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School lets out at noon here tomorrow so people can go to Houston for the game! Me and little man decided to hook up to the boat instead!!

Comment

Dripping Springs hosts Manor tomorrow. It’s been a weird season. Good defense. No clear offensive identity- lots of good athletes.

Narrow wins against Tivy and LBJ. New district has ZERO competition, so games have been boring. Hope they can get focused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        3A D2

Bells Panthers vs. Winona Wildcats

Ready to get this one underway. Went from a spread to a slot t this year. After a slow start, we wound up undefeated district champs.
        Go Panthers!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          Orangefield runs the Slot T and rarely passes. If both teams are run oriented then could be a fast moving game. Both teams need to take advantage of each possession of the football.
          Believe that's the same thing we run. Now, this year, Lions have been passing more than usual. Some games great, some games not so much.
          Looks like we will have our hands full.

Comment

I know of at least one 0-10 team making the playoffs this year. As a coach, that would be more like a punishment than a reward. Anyone remember back when you had to win district to get in the playoffs? That was tough. I still think the top 2 advancing was enough. $$$ is the reason more than everyone a reward. The UIL needs that 15%

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
              Wall vs Boyd Friday night. Will have the radio cranked up, hopefully on the way to go hunt. Go Hawks!
              I bet it’s going to be pretty tough for Boyd.

Comment

Making some Jambalaya for the team tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                  I know of at least one 0-10 team making the playoffs this year. As a coach, that would be more like a punishment than a reward. Anyone remember back when you had to win district to get in the playoffs? That was tough. I still think the top 2 advancing was enough. $$$ is the reason more than everyone a reward. The UIL needs that 15%
                  You ain't lyin its punishment. I played way back when it was one team in.

Comment

Graham just squeeked out a win over Hillsboro (59-0)

Comment

Cayuga was getting smoked at half time. Alto was leading 34-0. We left. Too cold tonight to watch a blowout

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                        Cayuga was getting smoked at half time. Alto was leading 34-0. We left. Too cold tonight to watch a blowout
                        62-0 final score.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

50-2 diboll

Comment

Lexington improves to 4-7 on the year with a 40-8 victory over Rice.

Comment

HS football playoffs

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                              good luck to yall but I am pretty sure we will take yall to the woodshed and give yall a pretty good whipping lol. axem jacks

Well.... that was close.... sorry Buna, rub some dirt on it
                              Last edited by TexanDuke; 11-14-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                Looks like we will have our hands full.
                                Franklin looked like their old self again. We came out on top 23-14.

Comment

Working...
                                X