No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looks great in the pool, glad y'all got to go for a swim.

Comment

Looks like you had a good time this weekend Macie! Glad to hear! May the lord bless you with an even better week.

Comment

Once again, I ask for prayers for a friend. You all know Tasha, she usually comes and stays with Macie if we go out of town. Her husband had a stroke this morning. Sounds like he will be ok, but not sure of the extent of the damage yet. They have a toddler, so Keili and Harley headed up to Dallas to help with the baby and be there for Tasha. His name is Brandon.

Of course Keili did a awesome job of juggling the nurses schedules to keep me from having to Cath Macie.

Brian

Comment

Brian, we're praying for Tasha and her family and that God will help him fully recover. Praying that God watches over Keili and Harley as they travel.

Good Morning Macie, Praying for you girl that God will restore and heal you fully!

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
            Brian, we're praying for Tasha and her family and that God will help him fully recover. Praying that God watches over Keili and Harley as they travel.

Good Morning Macie, Praying for you girl that God will restore and heal you fully!

God Bless the Gardners!
            In agreement, amen!

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post

God Bless the Gardners!

Agreed!

Comment

Sending prayers Brain.

I hope your week is going by fine Macie.

Comment

Macie survived dad and brother taking care of her. Lol the first night I didn't have her positioned just right. I DIDNT TAKE 2 STEPS! and she was moaning at me. Lol. I turned around and she just smiled! Yes she is still in that pretty little head of hers! So I moved her not even a inch, she closed her eyes and never made another sound. It's funny how God is in so much control.... When Keili is at the house, I very seldom wake up in the night. The last 2 nights I've gotten up at least 4 times and gone and checked on her. Just thinking I had heard something. God is good!

They ruled out a stroke on Brandon. Running test on his heart. Looks like he may have some heart problems. Guess it's better to find out the way he did and not wait for a full blown attack

I haven't said it in a long time. Thank each and everyone of you for keeping Macie and my family in your prayers.

Brian

Comment

Thank you for sharing your awesome family with us Brian, and yes God is GOOD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                      Thank you for sharing your awesome family with us Brian, and yes God is GOOD!!!!
                      X2!!! God bless you and your family Brain!

Comment

Hope you are having a good day Macie. Love ya girl.

Comment

Hey Macie, I hope you're having a nice Friday. Have a good weekend!

Comment

Stay cool, Jellybean!

Comment

Welcome to the weekend Macie gal, hope it's a great one for you and your family!

Comment

Macie, Brian and Family,
                                It has been a long time since Ive been on TBH. Ive been busier than ever with work and school for the kids, ended up forgetting my log on and password to TBH, but ya know theres just something about this place that brings ya back! One thing is for sure, I NEVER stopped thinking about you all though! I had a rather slow day at work, so i created a new log in, and went back to the last time i commented and got all caught up on everything. A few trials, but nothing you all didnt push thru, i expect nothing less. I hope to find that your all doing well, sendingmy prayers and love.
                                -Brittany Smallwood
                                oh and Macie, that hair cut is soooo cute! Dont worry, short hair is much cooler in the summer, and it looks amazing beautiful girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X