No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning beautiful, hope your weekend was a good one. Have a great Monday and keep on smiling!

Comment

Good afternoon Macie, I hope you had a good weekend and I hope you have a great week.

Comment

Hello Macie, praying you're having a great week!!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Have a great one Macie gal!

Comment

Another week done flown by Macie gal, have a great weekend!

Comment

Macie was wide awake at 3:00am this morning. Not sure what was so funny be she was having a good laugh at it.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Macie was wide awake at 3:00am this morning. Not sure what was so funny be she was having a good laugh at it.

Brian
                Laughter is like a medicine, is does the heart good. Give her a hug for us, and thanks for the morning pickmeup.

Comment

Have a Great weekend Miss Macie & all the Gardners!!

Comment

3:00 is as good a time to have a good laugh as any. I know Mom & Dad need to sleep but we're sure everyone enjoyed it.

Macie you keep smiling and laughing and just any time you want you can tell us what's so funny. We really want to know!

We LOVE you Giggles!!!

God Bless the Gardners.
                    Last edited by BowCrazy; 07-24-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Howdy Miss Macie ! Hope ya have a great Friday!

Comment

Nice to know you were having a good time early this morning Macie! Have an even better weekend!

Comment

Yesterday we had some friends over as kind of a send off for Harley , she leaves next weekend. Tyler and I cooked some awesome ribs and chicken and everything turned out great. Except the heat! My goodness it was hot. So one of the couples who were here offered to move the party to their pool. So we loaded Macie up and headed out. Macie spent 4 hours floating around in the water. I think she really enjoyed it.

Comment

That's great Brian. Wish we lived closer so we could visit.

Comment

Maci, we're going to have to start calling you a Duck! Glad you liked the water and got to cool off. Still praying for you to be healed completely.

Brian thanks for the pics and once again it's a blessing that you share your family with us. Sounds like you and Tyler need to open a restaurant. Bet it was all good.

Tell Harley to enjoy school and be careful traveling.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

The pool looks cool! Good for y'all!

Comment

Working...
                                X