Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Well I hate to sound like a mom but it sure has hit me that in 30 days Harley will move to Oxford MS. We just left USAS Nationals where she shot awesome. Her scores were higher than all the Ole Miss girls that were there. But yesterday as I watched her set up for the last match, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Lol. We drove to Jackson MS last night from Ft Benning GA, and now on our way down I55 south. Just can't explain how proud of her and the lady she has become. I witnessed her her go up to a very young girl yesterday, who must have had a very bad day (she was in tears) and give her a hug and tell her to not give up it will get better. I later asked Harley who it was, "I don't know, she just looked like she needed a hug"
    My only fear with her being so far away is Harley missing Macie. But I think she will over come it
    I can only imagine how you are feeling. I look forward to my kids growing up but I also dread the day they leave the nest. I guess it is part of life and has to happen. We can pnly and hope for the best. You"ll always have my prayers.

Comment

Hope all is well Macie! Have a good weekend and a wonderful 4th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        Well I hate to sound like a mom but it sure has hit me that in 30 days Harley will move to Oxford MS. We just left USAS Nationals where she shot awesome. Her scores were higher than all the Ole Miss girls that were there. But yesterday as I watched her set up for the last match, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Lol. We drove to Jackson MS last night from Ft Benning GA, and now on our way down I55 south. Just can't explain how proud of her and the lady she has become. I witnessed her her go up to a very young girl yesterday, who must have had a very bad day (she was in tears) and give her a hug and tell her to not give up it will get better. I later asked Harley who it was, "I don't know, she just looked like she needed a hug"
        My only fear with her being so far away is Harley missing Macie. But I think she will over come it
        You should smile big - obvious you and the Mrs did your job as parents well.

Comment

Happy 4th of July Macie gal and Your family too

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	24388835
          Last edited by Tmag; 07-04-2015, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Happy 4th Miss Macie & ALL the Gardners!

Comment

Comment

Happy 4th back to ya. This is a wonderful picture of you two. Macie looks like she's having a great day!!

Thanks for the post and pic.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Like!
                  And back atcha Gardner family

Comment

Brian, you sure marked that little one well. Great pic, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Awesome picture!!!!

Comment

Hey Macie gal, hope your week is going good. My arm is doing much better today, should be all healed up by the weekend.

Comment

Good to hear Tim. I'll tell Macie as soon as I get home

Comment

I hope the week is going by well. Have a good Wednesday Macie!

Comment

Hello Macie girl. Well we're into the Dog Days of Summer, it's hot and going to get hotter.

Maybe Mom and Dad will let you get in the pool for a while and cool off.

Brian praying that y'all are well and doing great!

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Hey Macie! I hope your Saturday is going by fine. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X