Group Axis doe hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post
    Lol....I have been hunting my whole life, don't see the need to spend a grand to enjoy a hunt. It's a meat hunt and an opportunity to hang out and drink a few beers, grill some steaks with friends and shoot something different. Didn't know I needed to list out the itinerary for some of yall on here, bunch of high and mighty lib types!

Lmao, dude you got it all wrong and now your gonna pay lib prices.

Comment

I’ve been looking for the same for my kids. I’ve found WT does for $200 and axis for $400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's no such thing as a meat hunt anymore .. don't get me started as it's all about the all mighty $ .
        If you want to shoot a Ram it can be done for $3-400. Thompson Temple is my favorite for Rams.

Comment

I brag on supplying expensive meat to my family. Sorry OP ain't got a clue were to look.

Comment

Good luck finding what you are looking for. Group hunts are a blast! I've had some of the best times hunting with a good group of friends on a weekend fun hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              OP if you find a good cheap place to take your group please let me know.
              Don get much cheaper than post #15. Anyone ever hunt there and have an experience to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Don get much cheaper than post #15. Anyone ever hunt there and have an experience to share?

I have stayed at the hotel on the fort many times. My deer lease is 15 minutes from there. That place is loaded with Axis and I’ve never seen a cheaper price for hunting them. Never personally done it though. You can drive that fort in the evening and see over 100 Axis easily

Comment

I use to sell axis doe in your range but due to the rising cost of exotics , I will only sell axis doe with trophy hunts and for replacement costs.

Comment

I have stayed at the hotel on the fort many times. My deer lease is 15 minutes from there. That place is loaded with Axis and I’ve never seen a cheaper price for hunting them. Never personally done it though. You can drive that fort in the evening and see over 100 Axis easily
                    I have heard from many people the axis all hang out in the non hunting areas.

Comment

[quote=cantexduck;15721240]I have heard from many people the axis all hang out in the non hunting areas.[/quote

Deleted Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                        I have heard from many people the axis all hang out in the non hunting areas.

They are smart animals. I’ve seen them in the hunting areas and under the feeders. I’m sure most of them will hang out where they are not being shot at.

Comment

That place is cheap might have to check it out myself

Comment

So is this kinda like that Hilltop Lakes place?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              So is this kinda like that Hilltop Lakes place?
                              Not at all. You don’t have to buy property or pay ridiculously fees to hunt at Fort Clark.

Comment

Thank you for the replies, I have a few places to follow up on.

Comment

Working...
                                X