Seems things are mixed up these days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    My son has been binge watching Bay watch ��, he just turned 13. He ain’t confused
    This isn’t a humble brag, but my wife is pretty hot and has an OEM front end. My son turns 13 next week. Earlier this summer I had to have a discussion with her about how his friends were going to start seeing her as “the hot mom” and that she needed to be mindful of that. She was grossed out, we live in a small town and she’s known these boys since they were in diapers ��

Comment

MSM manipulates the content according to what idea they want to put into your head at the time. They let the death be shown to put the idea that cops are bad. Don't worry, there will be lots of hooters for your children to see, when they want them to see 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        I feel like that could backfire on them when the people in this country finally get tired of their bullcrap.
        Let’s hope it does

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          This isn’t a humble brag, but my wife is pretty hot and has an OEM front end. My son turns 13 next week. Earlier this summer I had to have a discussion with her about how his friends were going to start seeing her as “the hot mom” and that she needed to be mindful of that. She was grossed out, we live in a small town and she’s known these boys since they were in diapers ��
          You speak truth
          When I was that age any woman that bent over with out holding her shirt up was hit a hell

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
            MSM manipulates the content according to what idea they want to put into your head at the time. They let the death be shown to put the idea that cops are bad. Don't worry, there will be lots of hooters for your children to see, when they want them to see 'em!
            My children are fictional characters at this point in time. Knock on wood.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              My son has been binge watching Bay watch ��, he just turned 13. He ain’t confused
              Make him shower last. He will be using all the hot water up soon if he isn't already.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Make him shower last. He will be using all the hot water up soon if he isn't already.

Comment

As a whole society is going downhill fast. Such a large percentage are already in the crapper.

Comment

I just wonder how we got to this point where wrong is right and right is wrong? Then people wonder why I don't want kids. It's not the same as when I was growing up. The world is changing and I don't think it's for the better. Some people say change is good. I'm not so sure about that.

Comment

I remember back in the 1960s the news would show people dead in vehicle crashes from DWI or racing. Also bodies of dead vietcong being stacked and burned. But the idea of bikinis on public TV was absurd!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

In some countries you can see topless women on the news.

On the other hand you can see a lot of really gruesome stuff on the news in some countries. So.......I don't know. I'd rather visit the countries with good news.

Comment

Working...
                        X