Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      It’s 1-0 in 9th...

Comment

Wolfpack is feeling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Cut the chord they said. Streaming is the way to go they said. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            No wonder NC State knocked out Arky……dudes are legit
            Hogs embarrassed and pizzed them off in their regional game 1. Wolfpack has been on a mission since. Vandy has been my favorite to win it all. NC State is a force to be reckoned with at this point. If a Coastal Carolina can win it all, these guys certainly could as well.

Comment

State vs State seems like the safe pick now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Game started at 6... it’s been over. I’m watching Dodgers versus Padres on ESPN now and was watching the pregame before that because the cws game ended before the intended time slot. 1-0 pitching duels end early.
                Well chit. I give up on this streaming stuff. Thought the game was on.

at least tell me the Horns still play tomorrow... noon I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Cut the chord they said. Streaming is the way to go they said. [emoji38]

Apparently, it was operator error. oh well, live and learn

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                    Hogs embarrassed and pizzed them off in their regional game 1. Wolfpack has been on a mission since. Vandy has been my favorite to win it all. NC State is a force to be reckoned with at this point. If a Coastal Carolina can win it all, these guys certainly could as well.
                    I though the same thing, they have kinda come outta nowhere like Coastal Carolina, they are red hot and have all the reason in the world to be confident as they’ve kicked off the 2 favorites

Comment

I just like that Wolf pack team but I think Texas is better

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        Well chit. I give up on this streaming stuff. Thought the game was on.

at least tell me the Horns still play tomorrow... noon I think.
                        You need to get in the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                          Apparently, it was operator error. oh well, live and learn
                          All I had to do was put it on the proper channel. Poof. There it was. Amazing.

Not a shot at you but all the we cut the chord people that actually still have the chord for internet to stream their video. Lol.

Comment

I think my mistake was thinking the game was still on. When I found it on spanish tv and it was 3 pitches in, I figured I was watching the pre game stuff on regular Sling ESPN 10 minutes earlier.

So when I went back to regular Sling ESPN, it was not there. guess the spanish version was delayed.

Yeah, I know... Look at the brackets to see when the game is on.

once the college world series is over I will cancel sling and ESPN. I don't watch pro sports.

Comment

Just watched the end of Tampa Bay vs. NY Isles. Pretty hyped. Good TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                I though the same thing, they have kinda come outta nowhere like Coastal Carolina, they are red hot and have all the reason in the world to be confident as they’ve kicked off the 2 favorites
                                No doubt. They have faced some buzz saws and survived.

Comment

Working...
                                X