No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfpack is a good team. One mistake made and it was the difference.

Comment

I do have to say that I’m quite entertained by the ump when he’s giving the judo chop when he’s pumping them out on a K.

Comment

They're done. Shower time.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Apparently Vandy has the worst offense in the CWS.
          They struck out 22 times?

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Watching that game makes me wonder why more pitchers don’t use the multiple release/ arm angle approach….

Also, have college kids gotten more hesitant to bunt? Afraid of popping it back up into their orbital? I don’t see near as much small ball as we played growing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No wonder NC State knocked out Arky……dudes are legit

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                They struck out 22 times?
                Zero runs. Nothing in the 9th. Outs are outs.

You completely missed my point.

Quit rah rahing for your wife. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  I do have to say that I’m quite entertained by the ump when he’s giving the judo chop when he’s pumping them out on a K.

Yup....old school....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Zero runs. Nothing in the 9th. Outs are outs.

You completely missed my point.

Quit rah rahing for your wife. Lol.
                    Momma said to ask you, “How many runs did Vandy score in the first game?”

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                      Watching that game makes me wonder why more pitchers don’t use the multiple release/ arm angle approach….

Also, have college kids gotten more hesitant to bunt? Afraid of popping it back up into their orbital? I don’t see near as much small ball as we played growing up
                      Especially when you’re trailing by one and you get the leadoff guy on.

Comment

Momma said to ask you, “How many runs did Vandy score in the first game?”
                        Again, you completely missed the point.

I guess we'll see how many Texas scores in game two?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

trying to watch the game on Sling to get ESPN. Shows Vandy & NC state. Click on it and it still shows Vandy vs. NC State

but the program shows some MLB crap... tried to reload, no dice. Did find it on spanish version. Just turned down the sound.

ESPN is terrible. Not the first time this has happened.

Comment

Why you don’t bunt that guy over is absolutely mind boggling.
                            I will never understand that decision by the Vandy Coach. They could have pinch hit for that guy. Have to at least get a guy to second with one out. That was a great pitching duel once again. Stanford.....they hit some pitches today that were not in the strike zone. Kudos to them. Smoked Arizona. Looking forward to the games tomorrow. Just hate that the season is going to end so soon. I could watch this stuff all summer.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                              trying to watch the game on Sling to get ESPN. Shows Vandy & NC state. Click on it and it still shows Vandy vs. NC State

but the program shows some MLB crap... tried to reload, no dice. Did find it on spanish version. Just turned down the sound.

ESPN is terrible. Not the first time this has happened.

Game started at 6... it’s been over. I’m watching Dodgers versus Padres on ESPN now and was watching the pregame before that because the cws game ended before the intended time slot. 1-0 pitching duels end early.

Comment

It’s 1-0 in 9th...

Comment

Working...
                                X