No announcement yet.

Vanderpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree! I think the whole course was great! Two different halves - yes, but both sides were challenging in their own way.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Any target in any spot is a challenge for me. That said it just seemed like the last several were just set out in the open, although longer shots, nothing like the first half in the trees and brush. Arrows were much easier to find on those targets though.
      Ask me how I know.

Comment

The only arrows I lost were on those wide open targets! One on the bobcat, and one on the blesbok.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

By that time I could only force myself to push that elbow up and my form suffered bad shooting low.
          That stag target was pretty cool though. Reminds me of that Prudential insurance logo.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            By that time I could only force myself to push that elbow up and my form suffered bad shooting low.
            That stag target was pretty cool though. Reminds me of that Prudential insurance logo.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            We shot 26-50 first thing in the morning on Sunday, thinking it would go better than Saturday’s round. Nope, lol! I shot it better Saturday, when I was already tired from the first half. I 12’d the buffalo on Saturday (by some miracle!) but missed the whole thing Sunday morning, lol.

Comment

I love a course like that one with so many diverse shots. Short. Long. Uphill. Downhill. Brushy. Open. Squared. And angled. Big. Little targets. It really challenged the archers abilities to adjust for the given set up. Curious what was y’all’s favorite set up? Mine was the white Dahl bedded ram #25 at about 23yds. Also loved double antelope on the backside. What a great set up. Curious what was your favs???

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                I love a course like that one with so many diverse shots. Short. Long. Uphill. Downhill. Brushy. Open. Squared. And angled. Big. Little targets. It really challenged the archers abilities to adjust for the given set up. Curious what was y’all’s favorite set up? Mine was the white Dahl bedded ram #25 at about 23yds. Also loved double antelope on the backside. What a great set up. Curious what was your favs???
                I liked the Dahl bedded ram, too, plus the elk shot at the turnaround in the first half, and the boar in the brush around 6 or 7. I’m short and he was hard to see, lol, but that is the type of shot I get where we hog hunt.

Out of curiosity, were you by chance the lady who commented on my feathers on the warm up bales?

Comment

As always I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am very appreciative of the people that put in the time and effort to setup the event and the landowner for letting a bunch of strangers traipse around their property for 3 days.

The bat and the alligator are always favorites of mine due to their small margins for error and most likely ending with a broken arrow if you were to miss the target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I liked the indigo color of ur fletching. Very pretty.

Comment

Scores have been posted
                      Tbot.org

Comment

Working...
                      X