Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter8213 View Post
    I agree to an extent but, no one can deny the ags are a team to be reckon with. As a fan, I'm shocked at how they are doing.

The sky is the limit for this team if they can protect the ball. Bottom line....
    Totally agree, just saying lets not get on cloud 9 quite yet. Will be a awesome game for sure and why I said the Ags are going to attack early and often but I just believe it'll die out. Bama's defense only seems to get better as the game goes on.
    However ill see how true that is from seat 4 on the 7th row from the field at Bryant-Denny stadium on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      I hope I'm wrong but ill go Bama 27 Aggies 21
      How many confidence points did you put on Tech last week?

Comment

Originally posted by WOOZY View Post
        If they can hold on to the ball will have a shot at it !
        Yup!!

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        ROTFLMAO
        We's be sensitive!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          Wear Maroon
          Already have my A&M Columbia button up picked out with jeans and my best set of boots

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            How many confidence points did you put on Tech last week?
            For the record, I won a round of golf on that game from one of my Texas Exes buds...I knew tech wasn't gonna win.....they have a history of not winning 2 big games in the same year!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Holy crap man read my first post I attend A&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              LMAO.....

Comment

Originally posted by GregH View Post
                I am a Texas fan, but I'd love to see the Aggies be the spoiler for the Tide!!!!
                Of course, big12 fans don't want another SEC champion!

Comment

Everyone's that's so confident with a&m put some $ on it! Everyone's saying there gonna win , so NO spread! Cash, hunts........ ! Aggies no chance this weekend!

Comment

Glad to see the Aggies joined the "ONLY" conference. But... 31-23 BAMA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuntinfishn View Post
                      Everyone's that's so confident with a&m put some $ on it! Everyone's saying there gonna win , so NO spread! Cash, hunts........ ! Aggies no chance this weekend!
                      Why would anyone bet "without" the spread?? No chance?? Well then, lets not even play the game!! You're right, we are the doormat of the SEC and Kirk Herbstreet is WAY less knowledgeable about this matchup than you. You should send your resume to ESPN!!

Comment

Originally posted by BH15 View Post
                        Glad to see the Aggies joined the "ONLY" conference. But... 31-23 BAMA!!
                        For the past six years, that would be a correct statement!!

Comment

Realistically I think the Ags have a 20 percent chance at winning. Play calling will be critical....misdirection. Bust out some trick plays. I predict JFF will catch a pass in this one...hopefully for a score. The offense is not really full installed yet as of 2 weeks ago. They were using a little more than half the playbook. Open it up.

They need to have a plan for Bama mixing up defenses...if they rush only three and contain...what's A&M's plan?

Bama will score.....probably in the low to mid 20's. TAMU will have to outgun them to have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Holy crap man read my first post I attend A&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My bad. It's hard to tell who is who. I am not just someone drinking aggie look-aid. I am a former student. I am always on the lookout for tu trolls...

Comment

I think most Aggie fans must suffer from premature... well, you know. I swear, we get too excited, too soon.

I'm glad we're having a great year by all accounts, but I'm a realist. I don't expect to win this weekend but will be ecstatic if we do. I'm just hoping for a close game that will keep us in the top 15 or so.

Fingers crossed, Johnny doesn't break a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                For the record, I won a round of golf on that game from one of my Texas Exes buds...I knew tech wasn't gonna win.....they have a history of not winning 2 big games in the same year!!
                                Nice course I hope.. Well played.

Comment

Working...
                                X